The Student Room Group

Ict exam tomorrow!!

can anyone help me with what to revise?
its living in digital world and edexcel anyone know anything i could revise with?

Scroll to see replies

Whoop, Whoop! I'm doing IGCSE CIE, sorry! But, good luck for the exam!
Reply 2
I'm doing the OCR exam and have no idea what to revise!!!!!
I'm doing the same thing too, our teacher taught us literally nothing :frown:
I find igcse cie so hard! how do you revise? x
Original post by FusionNetworks
Whoop, Whoop! I'm doing IGCSE CIE, sorry! But, good luck for the exam!
Reply 5
im just using notes I made on word from class, our teacher is really good
Original post by Winterblogger

Well, I most of it is learning advantages and disadvantages. Luckily for me my memory is not too bad, so I just write the advantages and disadvantages out in my book. Then I test my self and repeat what I have just written :smile: good luck for tomorrow message me if u want help.
Mate, past papers boi. 2013 one 49/80 for an A*
Original post by Calzs34
Mate, past papers boi. 2013 one 49/80 for an A*

Do you know the grade boundaries for 2014?
Reply 9
Is anyone else doing edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have the Edexcel exam tomorrow but we haven't been taught any of the course in class
Original post by TomLFC98
I have the Edexcel exam tomorrow but we haven't been taught any of the course in class

exactly the same here!
Reply 12
Original post by Winterblogger

I basically do the same thing ish and go through the past papers- the answers to many of the questions seem pretty generic so you could learn that way???

Also.... side note... I have a feeling that I forgot to write my candidate number and centre number on my exam today..... do you think I will not get a mark>?!?!?1:frown: x
Most of our year failed the coursework due to no teaching staff for ICT. luckily I got a C and the pressure is on for tomorrow's exam. Good luck guys
Original post by FusionNetworks
Do you know the grade boundaries for 2014?

Yep, 53/80=A*
49/80=A
Idk the rest as I'm only aiming for A*
woah your grade boundaries are much lower than wjec ict! An A* is usually 90% +! :frown:
Original post by electrahearts
woah your grade boundaries are much lower than wjec ict! An A* is usually 90% +! :frown:

Yeah, I haven't revised at all. I'm not kidding. I got 71/80 in my mock & all the past papers have been relatively simple. But, we do have our coursework which meant we only started learning about a month ago.
Original post by Calzs34
Yeah, I haven't revised at all. I'm not kidding. I got 71/80 in my mock & all the past papers have been relatively simple. But, we do have our coursework which meant we only started learning about a month ago.

our teacher literally hasn't taught us anything, unless you count saying "make notes from the textbook" for 4 months teaching. you'll definitely be fine though :smile:
Trust me to only be worried about my first exam the night before and I thought I wouldn't be affected by nerves xD My teacher only made us do exam practice and coursework he whole school year, no actual lesson ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Me ! I got an a* in C.A hopefully get an a in the exam and it's an a* overall!
My teachers predicting either desktops or tabletts!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending