The Student Room Group

OCR 21st century science biology science answers

Scroll to see replies

I got 700% first and then I was like that's impossible, lost that mark for being stupid!
Original post by chocolatesauce
I got 700% first and then I was like that's impossible, lost that mark for being stupid!

I did the same! I thought it was way too high and I'd made some huge mistake.
Reply 22
Original post by josaltzman
Yup! I put, "Meeting the needs of the present without affecting the needs of the future." But then I felt like it was too short for 2 marks, so I added a quick sentence about not using up resources that can't be replaced... or something like that. I don't think I did too bad on the paper, but it's certainly not my best.

Neither, felt I could have done better. How about the question with mayfly nymphs, the two conclusions that could be drawn?
Original post by DanLock16
Neither, felt I could have done better. How about the question with mayfly nymphs, the two conclusions that could be drawn?

I remembered everything in the revision guide about mayfly nymphs, but I ended up getting confused as what to write about. I think I put that the sewage decreased the population, and that the further away from the sewage, the higher the oxygen levels in the water (as that's what they're sensitive to). And you?
The triplets one threw me too! I think I picked up marks by talking about the formation of twins, and maybe a few for mentioning that there are millions of genetic combinations. I don't think I got all 6 though. What do you think the boundaries will be like?

for the third baby i wrote the fact that it was fertilised by another sperm? but i asked my biology teacher after the exam and thankfully it was right
I did the same! I thought it was way too high and I'd made some huge mistake.

im so annoyed with myself, arghhhhh!
Reply 26
I remembered everything in the revision guide about mayfly nymphs, but I ended up getting confused as what to write about. I think I put that the sewage decreased the population, and that the further away from the sewage, the higher the oxygen levels in the water (as that's what they're sensitive to). And you?

Same situation, revised but found it confusing. I ended up putting that there was less waste where there was more mayfly nymphs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending