The Student Room Group

Sociology - Beliefs In society

Trying to revise this unit is a nightmare, and nothing seems to be going in :banghead: does anybody have any links or notes to share, it would be really appreciated! Also how does everyone else feel about the exam? :afraid:
Hey! Sadly I do not have any helpful notes on the subject but I'm pretty nervous about the exam. Are you feeling confident? Are you studying Crime and Deviance too?
My teacher sent me a revision powerpoint with all of the topics on it, I've been using it along with the booklets to test myself and its been quite useful, would you like me to send it to you? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by danniellelewis1
Hey! Sadly I do not have any helpful notes on the subject but I'm pretty nervous about the exam. Are you feeling confident? Are you studying Crime and Deviance too?

hi, yeah i am doing c/d we just finished it, i dont feel confident at all on religion though i feel like theres too much content and i have a memory span of a dim goldfish lol
Reply 4
Original post by fieldy_xo
My teacher sent me a revision powerpoint with all of the topics on it, I've been using it along with the booklets to test myself and its been quite useful, would you like me to send it to you? :smile:

that would be really great, thank you ! :adore:
Original post by Loki'd
that would be really great, thank you ! :adore:

PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you, you're very welcome!

Would you mind sending them to me too, please? :colondollar:
Does anyone have any predictions for the exam?! :smile:
Original post by lavenderwhimsy
Would you mind sending them to me too, please? :colondollar:

I'd be happy to :smile: just PM me your email address

Thank you! :biggrin: will PM you now.

Hey! Would you mind sending it to me too haha? :smile:
Original post by Sophie-Wiggins