The Student Room Group

Ict exam tomorrow!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faazil99
Me ! I got an a* in C.A hopefully get an a in the exam and it's an a* overall!
My teachers predicting either desktops or tabletts!

I'd still aim for an A* in the exam if I were you. Don't risk it! :wink:
I'm doing the AQA ICT exam tomorrow! I have notes and past papers, good luck guys!
Reply 22
I will of course in my last 4 mocks I've been getting a*s but when I comes to the actual,one I get a grade below!
Lid be disappointed if I didn't get an a* because I got 74/80 in the C.A
are you confident or?
Original post by electrahearts
our teacher literally hasn't taught us anything, unless you count saying "make notes from the textbook" for 4 months teaching. you'll definitely be fine though :smile:

Lol have you done practice papers?
This exam is a joke though, seriously guys it is so easy.
Original post by faazil99
I will of course in my last 4 mocks I've been getting a*s but when I comes to the actual,one I get a grade below!
Lid be disappointed if I didn't get an a* because I got 74/80 in the C.A
are you confident or?

I've revised thoroughly using the specification and the technology update. I also got 76/80 on the CA, so I'm feeling very confident! :biggrin:
Original post by Calzs34
Lol have you done practice papers?

I think I've done them all to be honest! Still tricky to get the wording right though, that's why the grade boundaries are so high, you've got to write exactly what's on the mark scheme
I think I've done them all to be honest! Still tricky to get the wording right though, that's why the grade boundaries are so high, you've got to write exactly what's on the mark scheme

The grade boundaries are high? Are you not taking living in a digital world?
Original post by WhyAlwaysMe?!
I've revised thoroughly using the specification and the technology update. I also got 76/80 on the CA, so I'm feeling very confident! :biggrin:

The CA counts for 60% and the exam 40% and the exam is alot easier than CA. So I'm pretty sure you'll get an A*!
Reply 29
Original post by marie1445
can anyone help me with what to revise?
its living in digital world and edexcel anyone know anything i could revise with?

Keywords. Go through revision guide.
Original post by Calzs34
The grade boundaries are high? Are you not taking living in a digital world?

Nope wjec
Nope wjec

What does that mean? And what's the boundaries like?
There are really good clips on Youtube that help you with ICT edexcel content... i have been watching them... they are only like 10 minutes long each
Original post by chandnithakkar
There are really good clips on Youtube that help you with ICT edexcel content... i have been watching them... they are only like 10 minutes long each

Link mate?
Original post by Calzs34
What does that mean? And what's the boundaries like?

It's the Welsh exam board and it's so high - sometimes over 90% for a*
Reply 35
i got an A* for my ICT coursework - 82/100, does anyone know what mark minimum i have to get to get an overall a*?
It's the Welsh exam board and it's so high - sometimes over 90% for a*

Wow, you Welsh must be clever. You should have taken our Edexcel one, it's like 60% for an A* lol.

Original post by amairah
i got an A* for my ICT coursework - 82/100, does anyone know what mark minimum i have to get to get an overall a*?

What exam unit are you taking and the exam board ?
im doing wjec board as well and the grade boundaries are so high! I got an A 69/80 :wink: on my CA, how many marks would I need to get on the exam to get an A* overall?
Original post by TahmidGCSE
Link mate?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAfetZhXjXSI-eAeNnZ1p7Q

Its just a man going over content... because i was never taught the content of ICT with my teacher, i found this useful
Reply 39
Original post by Calzs34
Wow, you Welsh must be clever. You should have taken our Edexcel one, it's like 60% for an A* lol.

What exam unit are you taking and the exam board ?

unit 1 - aqa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending