The Student Room Group

AQA AS SCLY2 Eduction And Research Method Predictions

Hey anyone got any predictions for this paper?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.phillips97
Hey anyone got any predictions for this paper?!?!

I have no idea!!! I've been trying to ask around the people who predicted unit 1 (because they were pretty accurate!) but no one seems to be replying!!! I just don't know what to revise!
Maybe the New Right for the 12 MARK
Reply 3
My teacher gave me a past paper pack i can tell you what topics have come up since june 2011 and we can try and predict what might come up but you'll have to wait until tomorrow evening as im focusing on an exam i have tomorrow morning.
Reply 4
I had a look at the Familes and Households paper from the last 6 years, and managed to guess the two essay questions correctly.
But I've done the same with the Education papers but I can't see anything that's more likely to come up than the rest. I'll let you know if I spot anything, but I prefer not to guess for AQA. The first paper was pretty obvious, but there's no obvious questions for this paper.
Reply 5
Do you think policy will come up again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ethnicity I reckon
Reply 7
Original post by Nigel556
I had a look at the Familes and Households paper from the last 6 years, and managed to guess the two essay questions correctly.
But I've done the same with the Education papers but I can't see anything that's more likely to come up than the rest. I'll let you know if I spot anything, but I prefer not to guess for AQA. The first paper was pretty obvious, but there's no obvious questions for this paper.

so hard isn't it!!
Reply 8
Original post by Sop98

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's quite possible for the 20 marker to be policy. But I wouldn't take my word on it.
Original post by nayana71
My teacher gave me a past paper pack i can tell you what topics have come up since june 2011 and we can try and predict what might come up but you'll have to wait until tomorrow evening as im focusing on an exam i have tomorrow morning.

Can I join in the prediction spree, cause I am literally sitting here revising the whole book and I don t have time!
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!😔😔😔😔
The whole of my college predict its gonna be material deprivation and ethnicity and maybe the new right for the 12 marker
I doubt social policy will come up again
any suggestions on what topic it will be for research methods?
Fgg
Original post by Sop98

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teacher predicted social policy would come up for education, but now that it came up for family i dont know anymore😭
I have a feeling they are going to try to make the scly2 paper hard because last year education paper was easy but family was hard and this year family turned out easy so...
How would you structure an essay on material deprivation and ethnicity ?
Original post by h.abdelhamid
The whole of my college predict its gonna be material deprivation and ethnicity and maybe the new right for the 12 marker

How would you structure an essay on material deprivation and ethnicity? 😩
Reply 18
My teacher has told us to do essay plans for the questions as it is pretty useful
Original post by h.abdelhamid
Can I join in the prediction spree, cause I am literally sitting here revising the whole book and I don t have time!
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!������������������������

Yes!! Im going to post a thread ive made a document of all the past paper questions that have come up we can start predicting now!

Quick Reply

Latest