The Student Room Group

wjec c1 maths 13th may

hi guys how did you find the exam, couple of hard questions but went okay i think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
couldnt do part b of the binomial question :/
Reply 2
went terrible, struggled on 1c so that was a sign of most of paper being terrible and it was
Reply 3
Original post by Ellie674
went terrible, struggled on 1c so that was a sign of most of paper being terrible and it was

wasnt 1c just the equation of the normal of AB?
Reply 4
something about a perpendicular bisector, no idea what i was doing, apparently it was a midpoint but mind went blank
Reply 5
Original post by Ellie674
something about a perpendicular bisector, no idea what i was doing, apparently it was a midpoint but mind went blank

oh yeah i remember now. you just had to calc. the midpoint of AB and because it didnt match D, L wasn't the perp. bisector of AB. That's what I think anyway.
How did you all find the last question?? The one about the farmer fencing! Part a) was fine. Part b) was horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
So are you a cattle or sheep kinda guy?
Reply 8
What did you guys get for final minimum length of farmers fence? I got x=40 and 80m 😥
I heard Danelwyn98 ****ed it up big time!
Reply 10
Original post by Mr Bill
What did you guys get for final minimum length of farmers fence? I got x=40 and 80m ������

me too! thank God.
how many marks for the tanABC for question no.1 ?
Reply 12
how many marks will i get for method?
guys do you think the raw mark= UMS for this year?
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by ihateexam
how many marks for the tanABC for question no.1 ?

Idk but I couldn't simplify the answer. Pissed me off.
Original post by goodies
Idk but I couldn't simplify the answer. Pissed me off.

anyone knows the correct answer?
Compared to a lot of the past papers i thought it was pretty hard. I rlly hope the grade boundaries go down.
Reply 19
WHat was the factor to solve 6x^3 something? Question 8 I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending