The Student Room Group

Panicking for Psych Paper 2 - understanding the individual

Paper 1 went awfully for psychology, how do i redeem myself for paper 2????:confused:
My teacher said there should be a question like "Discuss what has been learned about the role of minorities in social change (12 marks)" as it hasn't come up before and as the exams change next year they will want to get it in. it is quite a hard one.
Reply 2
That sounds horrible!!!!
Original post by drozycoder79
My teacher said there should be a question like "Discuss what has been learned about the role of minorities in social change (12 marks)" as it hasn't come up before and as the exams change next year they will want to get it in. it is quite a hard one.

Won't it be some sort of outline and evaluate?
Reply 4
I think it will be a 12 marker on a theory, they haven't had much of that yet :redface:
Original post by drozycoder79

Sorry but what the heck are you talking about?? Do you do edexcel???
Original post by jadejadeshade
Sorry but what the heck are you talking about?? Do you do edexcel???

There's no such thing as social in unit 2!
Original post by bubblewubble
There's no such thing as social in unit 2!

Sorry, I'm aqa.
Reply 8
Don't panic, I have thus exam along with sociology on the same day...
Predictions for the 12 marker?
I reckon the 12 marker could be something like 'compare the psychodynamic approach explanation of gender with the learning approach explanation of gender', or perhaps a study i.e. describe and evaluate Bandura et al's study.
Original post by n_ghafoor
I reckon the 12 marker could be something like 'compare the psychodynamic approach explanation of gender with the learning approach explanation of gender', or perhaps a study i.e. describe and evaluate Bandura et al's study.

Are you edexcel?
Original post by n_ghafoor

I think I could be bandura too. But then predictions are never right :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending