The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Think I got between 58 and 62 (very roughly) does anyone know what grade(s) this equates too?
Original post by Beanos
72/73 out of 75 I reckon, need 90 UMS minimum, hopefully grade boundaries will be low!!

sorry, can I just ask why you need 90UMS, surely 72/75 is still a pretty good A?
Original post by TheRaspberry
Think I got between 58 and 62 (very roughly) does anyone know what grade(s) this equates too?

B maybe even low A
Think I got around 60-ish
hopefully that's enough to scrape an A
Just gonna try and smash C2 and S1
Original post by Angelo12231
Yeah :frown: don't forget to tell me :h:

Will do :tongue:
Thanks a lot!
I think I am around 72, made a silly mistake in the 4 ii b division :angry: cant do division by hand...
Original post by LearningGeek
sorry, can I just ask why you need 90UMS, surely 72/75 is still a pretty good A?

I'm doing A2, this was a resit and I made a mess of D1 last year (60/100) which I can't resit (my college isn't doing it again, don't ask, stupid military college) so I need 90 in C1 and C2 to get an A at AS.
Me also
Original post by Isabella~
Just wondering would it be fine if it wrote 'and' instead of 'or' when giving solutions for the inequality question? Also if I labelled the solutions as x rather than p? If wrong, how many marks do you think would be deducted?
Thanks!
Why isn't (2^x)^2 =4^2x???

Posted from TSR Mobile
67/75 happy with this seeing as this was my retake!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
come and vote and see how others have voted
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3322317
I think grade boundaries would be
64 or 63 out of 75 for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I got 72 or 73/75, definitely in the 70s though.
I don't recognise getting -4, -4 for the simultaneous equations which worries me.
How much do you think 52-55 will be..?
Lost around 2/3 marks on the last question! All in all, good paper! Will 73/75 be 95ish ums?
I made a silly mistake in question 7)b), I substituted y=2^x into the equation, and I got the correct values for y, but I forgot to substitute back to solve for x. How many marks do you think I will lose?
Reply 256
Original post by lakshmisravya
I made a silly mistake in question 7)b), I substituted y=2^x into the equation, and I got the correct values for y, but I forgot to substitute back to solve for x. How many marks do you think I will lose?

Omg i did the same mistake, you'll probably lose only 1 or 2 marks
Would I lose marks for not simplifying 3 +- sqrt8 to 3 +- 2sqrt2?
Original post by Prismere
Would I lose marks for not simplifying 3 +- sqrt8 to 3 +- 2sqrt2?

No.
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions.

I didn't think it was an 'easy' paper, quite a few questions with tricky parts.

Expect average(ish) boundaries.

I got the same answer you got for question 5 however I put a line through it but the answer is still visible. I then proceeded to use the quadratic formula instead to get two different answers for P.

Would I still get full marks for that question even though I crossed out the right answer ??

Latest

Trending

Trending