Posted from TSR Mobile

Wth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The weirdest was the 2013 c3 paper. 100% was like 63

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samb1234
The weirdest was the 2013 c3 paper. 100% was like 63

Posted from TSR Mobile

People weren't prepared for it. Before that all the papers were the same year after year. If a similar paper was sat this year, I don't think the boundaries would be so low, as people are more prepared to expect crazy ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
People weren't prepared for it. Before that all the papers were the same year after year. If a similar paper was sat this year, I don't think the boundaries would be so low, as people are more prepared to expect crazy ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally didn't think 2013 was any different to the other papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Solutions match Arsey's so hopefully full marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
History Unit 1 out of the way... I think it went well! The worst questions didn't come up, but nor did the worst.

Now to prepare for my mammoth 5 1/2 hours of exams tomorrow.
Same, that was exactly what I wanted - hard paper, but if I could manage then it would be fine. According to Arsey's solutions, I got full marks but I won't say I "have" it yet! :tongue:
Original post by antisansculotte
History Unit 1 out of the way... I think it went well! The worst questions didn't come up, but nor did the worst.

Now to prepare for my mammoth 5 1/2 hours of exams tomorrow.

Hey' I'm buzzing - when I saw the questions I thought "how am I gonna do this" but the exam went beyond my wildest expectations - I even managed to finish with 5 minutes to spare :tongue:
2 down... 7 to go!
Original post by enaayrah
2 down... 7 to go!

How did they go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did they go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

C1 went amazingly well. If Arsey's answers are all right, I've hopefully lost only a maximum of three marks.

Biology unit 3 went quite nice as well, but I'm quite certain I lost a few marks. Hopefully the AQA UMS boundaries will be good!

How about you?
C1 went amazingly well. If Arsey's answers are all right, I've hopefully lost only a maximum of three marks.

Biology unit 3 went quite nice as well, but I'm quite certain I lost a few marks. Hopefully the AQA UMS boundaries will be good!

How about you?

As long as I don't lose any working marks (or a mark for leaving last thing as 6/4) I'm hoping for 100%. Unfortunately I now have no motivation at all to prepare for global perspectives but tbh I'll probably just wing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as I don't lose any working marks (or a mark for leaving last thing as 6/4) I'm hoping for 100%. Unfortunately I now have no motivation at all to prepare for global perspectives but tbh I'll probably just wing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, you'll be fine :smile:

I have Lit on Friday and I think I'll be winging that :lol:
Don't worry, you'll be fine :smile:I have Lit on Friday and I think I'll be winging that :lol:

It's actually the exam I'm feeling least awful about!
Original post by antisansculotte
It's actually the exam I'm feeling least awful about!

I just want to get it over with :tongue: this sounds idiotic but I'm genuinely scared that a word I don't understand will be the focus of a question :lol:
Did anyone else have OCR history today? I think it went well for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending