The Student Room Group

Cosmological argument Ethics&philosophy

Apparently this can be combined with the design argument?!
Reply 1
Original post by nayana71
Apparently this can be combined with the design argument?!

What exam board are you doing? If you're doing edexcel someone must've been joking with you because there is no way. Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics can however be combined, but I'm not even gonna look at Situation Ethics #rebel :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by zzinah
What exam board are you doing? If you're doing edexcel someone must've been joking with you because there is no way. Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics can however be combined, but I'm not even gonna look at Situation Ethics #rebel :biggrin:

Yes its edexcel and thank god, i havent learnt the design argument :redface: im not going to bother look at situation ethics either its a risk im willing to take!
Reply 3
Have either of you studied religion and morality?
Reply 4
Original post by ollie237
Have either of you studied religion and morality?

Haha! Well good luck anyway! Is it in the morning or the afternoon by the way?
Reply 5
Yes its edexcel and thank god, i havent learnt the design argument :redface: im not going to bother look at situation ethics either its a risk im willing to take!

Am I the only one who didn't understand the wording of the cosmological question today? Did they ask for the key features, if they didn't I'm completely screwed.
Reply 6
Original post by zzinah
Am I the only one who didn't understand the wording of the cosmological question today? Did they ask for the key features, if they didn't I'm completely screwed.

Same! it was kinda confusing i didnt even know what the word meant, i spoke about the key features anyway did you do utilitarianism? i was so glad it wasnt linked with situation ethics!
Reply 7
Same! it was kinda confusing i didnt even know what the word meant, i spoke about the key features anyway did you do utilitarianism? i was so glad it wasnt linked with situation ethics!

THANK YOU! Imagine it meant strengths or something 😂😂 and yeah I did, but my head went blank so I don't think I did as well as I did on the cosmological argument! It was a good exam overall!
Reply 8
Original post by zzinah
THANK YOU! Imagine it meant strengths or something ������������ and yeah I did, but my head went blank so I don't think I did as well as I did on the cosmological argument! It was a good exam overall!

I agree we could have had a lot worse goodluck with the rest of your exams!
Reply 9
I agree we could have had a lot worse goodluck with the rest of your exams!

You too.

Quick Reply

Latest