The Student Room Group

Possible questions for AS English Lit AQA??

Any ideas on possible questions for AS English lit on the Oxford book of war poetry AQA paper coming up this Friday? Also any last minute revision tips?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emmaawalker
Any ideas on possible questions for AS English lit on the Oxford book of war poetry AQA paper coming up this Friday? Also any last minute revision tips?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
What other texts are you studying, if anyone needs any notes on the Kite Runner I have loads just message me
Would anyone have a look over one of my section B or A question answers?? Really struggling to get good enough marks :frown:

Grateful for any help!
Ashleyfaith_02
I'll take a look I'm a trainee English teacher
Original post by ashleyfaith_02
Would anyone have a look over one of my section B or A question answers?? Really struggling to get good enough marks :frown:

Grateful for any help!

Ashleyfaith_02I'll take a look I'm a trainee English teacher
Original post by Englishonline
Ashleyfaith_02I'll take a look I'm a trainee English teacher

Hi thanks so much. Is it possible to personal message me?
Hey can I get some of your kite runner notes also do you know any possible questions for section B?
Message me your essay and I'll have a look
[QUOTE=ConalTyler;55744903]What other texts are you studying, if anyone needs any notes on the Kite Runner I have loads just message me

hey I'm also doing the kite runner can you put some of your notes for that book on here? Also do you know any possible section B questions?
Message me your essay and I'll have a look

Silly question, but how do I attach files :/
Silly question, but how do I attach files :/

Click reply and then click on the paper clip icon
Would someone be able to give me a rough outline of an essay for Section A? My teacher keeps saying I'm not answering the question. It's the one where it says 'How does Tennyson tell the story in...'
Click reply and then click on the paper clip icon

Hi, Here is an example of a section A I did as a mock in class
Hi, Here is an example of a section A I did as a mock in class

And here is the section B, sorry about the messy handwriting!
Reply 15
Original post by ConalTyler
What other texts are you studying, if anyone needs any notes on the Kite Runner I have loads just message me

Hiya I've been studying the ghost road, journey's end and blackadder goes forth if anyone has notes on any of them texts please message me 😊
Reply 16
Does anyone have any idea how to structure Section A? I am great with the poetry but I just cannot do section A for some reason. Anything would be great.

Omg me please

Could you send me some of those, The Kite Runner is my weakest text :/
Hope this is useful to the people who asked, if so give me some feedback, and good luck for tomorrow

Quick Reply