The Student Room Group

What do you think will be your hardest exam?

I know for me, when I did my A Levels I was most worried about Physics unit 4 due to the sheer amount of content :zomg:

What's it for you and how are you preparing for it mentally? :dumbells:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
biology unit 5

dat pre release could make or break the grade
Reply 2
Original post by aaliya96
biology unit 5

dat pre release could make or break the grade

Edexcel? How does the pre-release work for bio?
Reply 3
Original post by Slowbro93
Edexcel? How does the pre-release work for bio?

yep edexcel. soz i meant the questions, the pre release bit of the paper is worth 30 marks :zomg:
Reply 4
Decision 2. Or mechanics 1.

Or any of the applied maths could do me in.

Or physics unit 2. Or economics unit 2.

I may as well just go curl up in a hole :getmecoat:
Reply 5
Edexcel Biology unit 1&2
C2 Maths

Spoiler

Physics Unit 2 or Chemistry Unit 2 :frown:
Reply 7
My Politics Unit 4 exam...we're doing ideologies in action, and there's no online resources for this exam :confused:

Also, Psychology Unit 4, I'm crap at research methods :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
My Politics Unit 4 exam...we're doing ideologies in action, and there's no online resources for this exam :confused:

Do you do psychology edexcel issues and debates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by r-t
Do you do psychology edexcel issues and debates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA:smile:
Reply 10
AQA:smile:

Oh alright :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I think my drama theory exam will be the hardest exam as I am more practical than writty
STEP
Reply 13

Hey, just had a look and there are loads of really good notes and mindmaps for AQA research methods on the student room here. (they're free) Hope that helps you get going - good luck!

Here's a screenshot of a mindmap on structured interviews to give you an idea of what they're like:

structuredinterviews.JPG
Might not seem hard to some, but environmental science. My entry into uni is literally all down to my grade in this and my exam technique is terrible :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by Chihiro_
Might not seem hard to some, but environmental science. My entry into uni is literally all down to my grade in this and my exam technique is terrible :frown:

How are you revising for it so far? :smile:
Geography unit 3
Original post by Slowbro93
How are you revising for it so far? :smile:

Lots of reviewing of cards, to improve recall, and then practising exam questions/past papers!
Reply 18
Original post by Chihiro_
Lots of reviewing of cards, to improve recall, and then practising exam questions/past papers!

Can I ask, is it a similar way that you'd revise say biology?
Reply 19
Either Spanish (there's just so much to learn) or Physics Unit 1 (there is also lots to learn). Doesn't help that these two are both on the same day, along with Econ Unit 2, though that should be okay. FP1 tomorrow could either go really well or really badly too.

Quick Reply

Latest