Original post by tinababy
I put D all of them.

Same!
I put D all of them.

Yeah me too :smile: I was starting to doubt myself about it but I just left it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lucky!!! We always have to return it for some reason. I didn't want to argue with the invigilator cos other people with extra time were still doing it.

Our school too...except geography because they said that the resources for that were awful. How many exams have you done so far?

Oh haha they always just say to take it even though it says on the front to return it :tongue: this was my first one, english on Friday which I'm really worried about 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charlotte B
Same!

Original post by sweatpea_98
Yeah me too :smile: I was starting to doubt myself about it but I just left it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was a good question. Especially with the untranslated RNA bit :tongue: probably threw a few ppl
I felt like none of the stuff I revised came up after from the essay questions so I may as well not have revised!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I felt like none of the stuff I revised came up after from the essay questions so I may as well not have revised!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt there was a lot of unit 3 in multiple choice and not so much if it in section b.
Oh haha they always just say to take it even though it says on the front to return it :tongue: this was my first one, english on Friday which I'm really worried about ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm well jell :tongue: Might go see a teacher after study leave to see what the answers were tho.
Yeah same I have no idea how I'm gonna cope if this is the way the exams are going. I felt like I knew the bio book inside out like never before for an exam and this is how it turned out.
But we have to stay positive :wink:
Original post by Charlotte B
I felt there was a lot of unit 3 in multiple choice and not so much if it in section b.

So much of it was based around microorganisms which is my least favourite section! A lot of experimental questions as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about that one in gel electrophosis about the 30cm3?
I'm well jell :tongue: Might go see a teacher after study leave to see what the answers were tho.
Yeah same I have no idea how I'm gonna cope if this is the way the exams are going. I felt like I knew the bio book inside out like never before for an exam and this is how it turned out.
But we have to stay positive :wink:

Yes me too I worried what english will be like after that :/ yes stay positive and hope for lowered grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
So much of it was based around microorganisms which is my least favourite section! A lot of experimental questions as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I agree!
Does anybody else have multiple choice answers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes me too I worried what english will be like after that :/ yes stay positive and hope for lowered grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah yeah praying for it :tongue:
Does anyone have the multiple choice question paper they could post?
Original post by sahilkakar
What about that one in gel electrophosis about the 30cm3?

I put 0.24 g but I really didn't know what to do for it...do you have your multiple choice answers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophie_ L_ K
Does anyone have the multiple choice question paper they could post?

I could post pictures of it? Is that what you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg yes please!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes thank you, that would be great :smile:
If I not too much bother
i put 0.24 g but i really didn't know what to do for it...do you have your multiple choice answers?

posted from tsr mobile

1. D
2. B
3. D
4. A
5.d
6. B
7.d
8. C
9. B
10.c
11.d