The Student Room Group

Breaking bad or Prison break

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mochassassin
For everyone who's disappointed by PB's ending (I haven't seen it so I have no idea what happened)...don't worry, Wentworth and the other dude are now super villains in Central City. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

are they:O
Reply 61
Original post by Heffalump .
Actually 4 of the main characters in prison break play in the Flash:')
theflash:pb.jpg

oh wait yeaahhh they are in flash arent they
Breaking Bad.
Reply 63
Original post by KittyAnneR
image.jpg

loool
Reply 64
Original post by EatAndRevise
Breaking Bad.

its pretty damn good
Overall, as shows and their cohesive stories and not singling out any seasons, Breaking Bad is in another league. The writing, for one, is insane. Some scenes feature some of the best dialogue and tense moments on television - "tread lightly". The story itself is genius, insane to the point where it's like a comic book, yet still so believable and tense. The way they portray Walther White's gradual decline in his humanity and morals through the manner in which he acts on screen with his family, his friends and his enemies is great to watch and also allowed Bryan Cranston to give one of the best, of not THE best, television performances, ever. Also, and some may not appreciate this as much, but the attention to detail in the cinematography is stupidly good. Tiny details and elements really tell you about a particular scene, location or character. The framing, colours and visual elements create a stunning style, matched by the shows music. I cannot dissect prison break in as much detail to compare because 1. I can not be bothered, 2. It wasn't that great (for me), but I can understand the appeal, and 3. A lot of it bored me.

I have seen many TV shows. Many. Breaking Bad comes second in my best shows ever list. Prison Break doesn't make the Top 20. But the first season is great, I cannot lie.
Prison Break!!!!!
Really feel like re-watching it now but exams.. :frown: :frown:
Reply 67
Original post by CrateDigger
Overall, as shows and their cohesive stories and not singling out any seasons, Breaking Bad is in another league. The writing, for one, is insane. Some scenes feature some of the best dialogue and tense moments on television - "tread lightly". The story itself is genius, insane to the point where it's like a comic book, yet still so believable and tense. The way they portray Walther White's gradual decline in his humanity and morals through the manner in which he acts on screen with his family, his friends and his enemies is great to watch and also allowed Bryan Cranston to give one of the best, of not THE best, television performances, ever. Also, and some may not appreciate this as much, but the attention to detail in the cinematography is stupidly good. Tiny details and elements really tell you about a particular scene, location or character. The framing, colours and visual elements create a stunning style, matched by the shows music. I cannot dissect prison break in as much detail to compare because 1. I can not be bothered, 2. It wasn't that great (for me), but I can understand the appeal, and 3. A lot of it bored me.

I have seen many TV shows. Many. Breaking Bad comes second in my best shows ever list. Prison Break doesn't make the Top 20. But the first season is great, I cannot lie.

gotta agree bout breaking bad.. i loved the way walter was laughing like he was crying when skyler gave all the money away near the end of the season??
Reply 68
Original post by childofthesun
Prison Break!!!!!
Really feel like re-watching it now but exams.. :frown: :frown:

yeah poo:frown: im gonna start prison break after exams!
Original post by JustADude_
gotta agree bout breaking bad.. i loved the way walter was laughing like he was crying when skyler gave all the money away near the end of the season??

Yeah that scene sent shivers down my spine :adore:
are they:O

See quote below:

Original post by Heffalump .
Actually 4 of the main characters in prison break play in the Flash:')
theflash:pb.jpg

Original post by whorace
Does he still talk like he's high on mushrooms

Doesn't sound high to me but he has a sort of..theatrical tone to his voice when he speaks. D:
Which one is better????

easy bb is better
Reply 72
Original post by CrateDigger
Yeah that scene sent shivers down my spine :adore:

lovedd it! lool
Reply 73
Original post by Mochassassin
See quote below:

Doesn't sound high to me but he has a sort of..theatrical tone to his voice when he speaks. D:

lool
Reply 74
Original post by huma97ali
easy bb is better

well apparently pb is better in the first two seasons..
but yeah i really liked bb
Original post by justadude_
which one is better????

breaking bad!
Reply 76
Original post by ChloéWoods
breaking bad!

yup i really like breaking bad!
Reply 77
Prison break season 1 + 3 were awesome

Breaking bad seasons 2 - 4 equally awesome.
Reply 78
PRISON BREAK!!! AHH LOVE IT SO MUCH, TOO MANY CLIFFHANGERS AT THE END OF EVERY EPISODE, LOVE IT. I've watch like 2 and 1/2 episodes of BB dunno if I should continue, or nahhh:cool:
Reply 79
Original post by Reue
Prison break season 1 + 3 were awesome

Breaking bad seasons 2 - 4 equally awesome.

loool ive seen bb and i like the intense moments, need to watcch pb now

Quick Reply

Latest