The Student Room Group

I need help! SCIENCE EXAMS!

I am havin a bit of a dillema!! I am so bad at science and I'm sure I totally failed my biology!! But, chemistry tomorrow!! :mad: I just wanted to see if anyone knew if I did fail these exams, due to the fact my ISA is an A*, do you reckon my grade would go up? If so, by how much, do you think?? I am hoping this saves me :biggrin: however I don't think it will. Someone please let me know :confused: asap :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by paigecroydon
I am havin a bit of a dillema!! I am so bad at science and I'm sure I totally failed my biology!! But, chemistry tomorrow!! :mad: I just wanted to see if anyone knew if I did fail these exams, due to the fact my ISA is an A*, do you reckon my grade would go up? If so, by how much, do you think?? I am hoping this saves me :biggrin: however I don't think it will. Someone please let me know :confused: asap :frown:

Depending on how much it is worth, percentage wise, it could impact your grade, yes :yep:
Which exam board? And by failing, what do you mean - you think you've got a c? :biggrin:
Learn your blood type. Now you have a way to make bio & chem relevant.

If you dont know, a 2 week wait, you would need to buy a ... blood type test kit online. Or find a blood donation area. Though with covid19 it may all be closed
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest