The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

I just made a doctors appointment for myself by myself!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Odd socks
I'm okay, just had my first exam. I think it went okay, I'm 99% sure I passed there were some obscure questions I had no idea for, so I'm not sure whether I'll have got the B I was aiming for.

how are you today?

Ohh, I hate it when they do things like that, maybe you'll surprise yourself though? :hugs:

I'm ok, just having a bad day ED wise and I'm stressing about my exam tomorrow. My scribe is different on Friday too, which is kind of annoying...That and I have counselling today, and I really don't have the time to go considering I wasted the majority of yesterday crying/having flashbacks. :facepalm:
Original post by hellokittymad
I just made a doctors appointment for myself by myself!!!! :biggrin:

Well done! Hope it goes well. I need to make one too at some point. :s-smilie:
Original post by Pathway
Hope it goes well. :hugs: Here if you need anything. :yep:
Original post by Pathway
Ohh, I hate it when they do things like that, maybe you'll surprise yourself though? :hugs:

I'm ok, just having a bad day ED wise and I'm stressing about my exam tomorrow. My scribe is different on Friday too, which is kind of annoying...That and I have counselling today, and I really don't have the time to go considering I wasted the majority of yesterday crying/having flashbacks. :facepalm:

maybe, I'm not feeling too bad about it, which is good. and I've definitely done better than last year (though that wouldn't be hard tbh)

:hugs: I'm sure you'll do great on your exam :yep: hmm that's annoying, is there a reason you couldn't get your usual scribe? Counselling might be okay, it might give you a chance to get away from revision and stuff, sometimes I find that taking an hour or so to get out of the house helps clear my mind :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
I don't think you're able to do that if you're an anon poster. I think a mod will have to edit it for them, but yeah, I completely agree.

Are you ok?

Ah yes Ofcourse! You would of thought that after being here over 5 years and being a mod I would of remembered that haha.

I'm doing alright thanks. Currently coming off my antipsychotic which I am happy about. Had a recent diagnosis change, so we will see what happens.

How are you? Sorry to hear you're having a bad ED day :hugs:
Had to leave my exam for 6 minutes today due to that annoying voice but it was a decent history paper so I'm glad it went well. :smile:
Original post by bullettheory
Ah yes Ofcourse! You would of thought that after being here over 5 years and being a mod I would of remembered that haha.

I'm doing alright thanks. Currently coming off my antipsychotic which I am happy about. Had a recent diagnosis change, so we will see what happens.

How are you? Sorry to hear you're having a bad ED day :hugs:

Ohhhh new diagnosis sounds good! Is it a better diagnosis? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today started off well, but then my music teacher threw a sudden mock at us and i wanted to cry because it made me realised how screwed i am for the exam... There's younger years who could answer better than me in that exam!

Ended up not even attempting english and just going to the library for my lesson... (Have a permanent library note at the moment, if i feel like i can't attend a lesson or if i time out and i feel like i can't go back to it, i can go up there.) And then i just timed out of science and didn't go back... :/

I am going to fail my chemistry exam tomorrow, i know it. I know hardly any of it... :cry:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Today started off well, but then my music teacher threw a sudden mock at us and i wanted to cry because it made me realised how screwed i am for the exam... There's younger years who could answer better than me in that exam!

Ended up not even attempting english and just going to the library for my lesson... (Have a permanent library note at the moment, if i feel like i can't attend a lesson or if i time out and i feel like i can't go back to it, i can go up there.) And then i just timed out of science and didn't go back... :/

I am going to fail my chemistry exam tomorrow, i know it. I know hardly any of it... :cry:

Aw. :jumphug: I remember GCSEs, 2 years ago, they were absolutely horrible. :frown: But we all have faith in you and I'm sure you'll do great! I always felt screwed for chemistry, gosh I hated it, but if everyone finds it bad you'll be ok - and you'll be ok anyway, I promise. :smile:

I gotta ask now, have I seen you a bit in the MHoC on here?
Original post by CescaD96
Had to leave my exam for 6 minutes today due to that annoying voice but it was a decent history paper so I'm glad it went well. :smile:

Glad to hear that it went well! :biggrin:
<3 my MH mentor, she is so awesome. was kind and listened to me and she is just so good at asking the right questions and letting me talk. cried and she really listened/accepted how desperate I've been and how impossible it has been to get the right help. she was shocked at how i'd been treated and is hopefully going to talk to GP at some point to make sure I have something in place for over summer. she just always says the right thing and I would be lost without her tbh.
Reply 6992
Original post by ScaryScience
<3 my MH mentor, she is so awesome. was kind and listened to me and she is just so good at asking the right questions and letting me talk. cried and she really listened/accepted how desperate I've been and how impossible it has been to get the right help. she was shocked at how i'd been treated and is hopefully going to talk to GP at some point to make sure I have something in place for over summer. she just always says the right thing and I would be lost without her tbh.

Glad to hear you have someone to talk to and also advocate for you with the services.
Original post by PandaWho
Ohhhh new diagnosis sounds good! Is it a better diagnosis? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well before my doctor thought I was schizoaffective bipolar type but now he feels I have bipolar disorder with traits of borderline personality disorder. So I'm not really sure if it's "better" and my psych isn't 100% sure so we are going to try weaning me off the main anti psychotic and see what happens. If I start to struggle then it points to schizoaffective but if I don't struggle then I can come off the antipsychotic all together. Overall I feel quite positive about it, and I am feeling good in myself so I guess that means the treatment is working.

How are you doing? :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
Glad to hear that it went well! :biggrin:

Did you have an exam today?
Original post by CescaD96
Did you have an exam today?

Nah, my first one is on monday.
Original post by bullettheory
Well before my doctor thought I was schizoaffective bipolar type but now he feels I have bipolar disorder with traits of borderline personality disorder. So I'm not really sure if it's "better" and my psych isn't 100% sure so we are going to try weaning me off the main anti psychotic and see what happens. If I start to struggle then it points to schizoaffective but if I don't struggle then I can come off the antipsychotic all together. Overall I feel quite positive about it, and I am feeling good in myself so I guess that means the treatment is working.

How are you doing? :hugs:

Coming off antipsychotics sounds like a really awesome step, I hope it goes well for you, dude. :smile:
not feeling good at all. got difficult presentation on Friday morning and haven't started. need to know a lot for it and one of the assessing academics is extremely tough/expects really high standards. so scared I might have some sort of breakdown.
Original post by moment of truth
Nah, my first one is on monday.

Lucky you I have one tomorrow.
Want to cry. Stupid voice is telling me bad things and that I am gonna fail my exam tomorrow, and I know I am gonna fail, and it hurts. :frown:

Latest