The Student Room Group

wjec c1 maths 13th may

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr rump
_/2 over 3

i got that too
Original post by Georgiawills
Ahaha easier than square rooting rubbish numbers

Square root of 225 is 15 over square root of 4 which is 2 so +-15/2, not too bad, I have no idea why you times 225 by 4 😂😂
Original post by VeepFan
i got that too

:smile:
omg i jst realised i had -24/8 and instead of applying my brain and working out that -24/8=-3 i put =-3/2 :<
Follow @joelsmithh_ on Twitter, he will be posting images of an unofficial mark scheme tonight
Original post by Mr rump
I'm on about the range of values for part a, I did that for part b :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Ah... Good job!
Original post by VeepFan
omg i jst realised i had -24/8 and instead of applying my brain and working out that -24/8=-3 i put =-3/2 :<

Oh no, is that for the a and n question?
Original post by THE_BASS
Ah... Good job!

Cheers, what you think you got on this paper?
Original post by Mr rump
Oh no, is that for the a and n question?

yeah... its so upsetting, haha
Original post by VeepFan
yeah... its so upsetting, haha

Still 3/4 I'd say
Original post by Mr rump
Cheers, what you think you got on this paper?

My teacher made a mark scheme. Only one i got wrong was the tanABC; I used the C co-ordinates instead of D co-ordinates so didn't get right answer :/ got all of the maths right though so it's just a matter of if i get ECF. If I get 0 for that question i end up with 70/75.

How did you find it?
Original post by Mr rump
Still 3/4 I'd say

i was thinking surely i could only lose one mark :smile: makes it better
My teacher made a mark scheme. Only one i got wrong was the tanABC; I used the C co-ordinates instead of D co-ordinates so didn't get right answer :/ got all of the maths right though so it's just a matter of if i get ECF. If I get 0 for that question i end up with 70/75.

How did you find it?

What's ECF? And dropped 1 on q1 due to not simplifying, I had root 20 over 90 though, dropped 2 on 6b for not finding a correctly, and may have dropped 1 on 10 for not putting meteres next to L=80 so about 71/75, I always allow for silly mistakes so 68 worst case
(edited 8 years ago)
Ooooooo look at me mr genius bendi pudhi kutta lun the kusra
Original post by Mr rump
What's ECF? And dropped 1 on q1 due to not simplifying, I had root 20 over 90 though, dropped 2 on 6b for not finding a correctly, and may have dropped 1 on 10 for not putting meteres next to L=80 so about 71/75, I always allow for silly mistakes so 68 worst case

Good stuff. ECF is error carried forward meaning if you do something wrong at the start of a question then you only lose that mark if you do the rest of the question correctly just using the wrong number.
My teacher made a mark scheme. Only one i got wrong was the tanABC; I used the C co-ordinates instead of D co-ordinates so didn't get right answer :/ got all of the maths right though
so it's just a matter of if i get ECF. If I get 0 for that question i end up with 70/75.

How did you find it?

We had to use d coordinates? Oh maybe I had that wrong then?i thought the triangle was abc though?
Original post by Mr rump

Do you smell that? Yup... smells like a bulltutti to me m8
Original post by Mr rump
We had to use d coordinates? Oh maybe I had that wrong then?i thought the triangle was abc though?

Had to find tanABC but you need to use triangle ABD instead of ABC because ABC is not right angle but ABD is. tanABD and tan ABC would have been the same angle I imagine. The answer was 1/2.

I did same as you on it!
Original post by Mr Bill
Do you smell that? Yup... smells like a bulltutti to me m8

Keep reassuring yourself mate
Can someone post an unofficial markscheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending