The Student Room Group

My heart beats so fast when I'm around him

I thought I'd outgrown this Stage of my life. Before our first kiss my heart was beating so fast, I accidently blurted it out to him (how embarrassing). Since then I thought it had stopped until the other day I said I felt nervous around him still, but not a much as before. He put his hand on my heart and points out how fast its beating. I felt quite embarrassed about it again like I was some 15 year old love sick girl. He kinda joked and said his was doing the same (lies, I put my hand on his chest)

Does this happen to anyone else? This has been going on for the last 7 months now ...
Reply 1
Why is it embarrassing? It shows how you feel -it just doesn't happen to everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're clearly still very much in the honeymoon period - go with it. People say it doesn't last, and it'll start to feel normal (and potentially boring), but I've been with my boyfriend a year and a half now and I still get butterflies when he kisses me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I thought I'd outgrown this Stage of my life. Before our first kiss my heart was beating so fast, I accidently blurted it out to him (how embarrassing). Since then I thought it had stopped until the other day I said I felt nervous around him still, but not a much as before. He put his hand on my heart and points out how fast its beating. I felt quite embarrassed about it again like I was some 15 year old love sick girl. He kinda joked and said his was doing the same (lies, I put my hand on his chest)

Does this happen to anyone else? This has been going on for the last 7 months now ...

That's amazing. I know so many people who want to meet someone who makes them feel like that. Embrace it while it lasts :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by *Stefan*
Why is it embarrassing? It shows how you feel -it just doesn't happen to everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never thought of it like that. Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by peachyclean
You're clearly still very much in the honeymoon period - go with it. People say it doesn't last, and it'll start to feel normal (and potentially boring), but I've been with my boyfriend a year and a half now and I still get butterflies when he kisses me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's cute. I hope I experience something similar down the line.
I've had that but not just from being around the person, had to be quite significant for my body to react. There's nothing wrong with it though, you've just taken quite a liking to him.
Reply 7
Original post by JackBlack
That's amazing. I know so many people who want to meet someone who makes them feel like that. Embrace it while it lasts :smile:

Lol I will try my best :smile:
i am flattered you feel this way about me but i am just a rock hard stone cold justice server who wanders the streets serving out just actions. my smouldering great model looks may be having this effect but girls smell and have cooties so back off fatso!
Reply 9
Original post by Protégé
I've had that but not just from being around the person, had to be quite significant for my body to react. There's nothing wrong with it though, you've just taken quite a liking to him.

What do you mean? Your heart beat fast when you weren't around the person? Haha I guess i have, its been a long time since I've felt this way.
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean? Your heart beat fast when you weren't around the person? Haha I guess i have, its been a long time since I've felt this way.

I mean that my heart would beat fast in special circumstances, not just when I was around her. But if it had been a long time since I last saw her my heart rate would increase. Something she said, something she did, etc.
Original post by Protégé
I mean that my heart would beat fast in special circumstances, not just when I was around her. But if it had been a long time since I last saw her my heart rate would increase. Something she said, something she did, etc.

Oh OK I get what you mean now :smile:
It's the best feeling in the world.
Something like this happened to me a a friend. We were growing really close and ended up holding hands. Our hearts synced and started beating really fast and the almost constant pain that I have in my hand completely disappeared. It was the most amazing feeling ever. But more recently he said that he doesn’t want to be that close or in any relationship and that he doesn’t want to txt anymore. It made my heart sink but I respect what he wants and what he says but I miss him. What do I do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending