The Student Room Group

Breaking bad or Prison break

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by n2697
PRISON BREAK!!! AHH LOVE IT SO MUCH, TOO MANY CLIFFHANGERS AT THE END OF EVERY EPISODE, LOVE IT. I've watch like 2 and 1/2 episodes of BB dunno if I should continue, or nahhh:cool:

Keep watching it after season 3 breaking bad is really really good,i need to watch prison break
Prison Break, the 1st season of Breaking Bad is dry
prison break! the ending made me cry :colondollar:
Reply 83
Original post by bassbabe
Prison Break, the 1st season of Breaking Bad is dry

well the first few epi's set the story for the rest of the seasons... i like season 3 onwards of breaking bad
Reply 84
Original post by deeferdog
prison break! the ending made me cry :colondollar:

need to start prison break soon lool
Reply 85
Prison Break
Never even heard of breaking bad up until now. Is it clever like prison break? Although I actually love prison break, it does actually get worse, first season was the best, after that it went a bit downhill, but it's not like it was unbearable, it just didn't have that genius element to it in my opinion (don't even know what that is but you get me right?)

Can someone tell me, does breaking bad have a really clever plot? I want to know if it will be worth sitting through the first 1 to 2 seasons as some people are saying it was dry/boring. Are they really that bad? is it bearable? I hate watching things that are so bad that they are unbearable, so yeah I'm thinking, should I watch it, should I not?
Reply 87
Original post by JustADude_
Keep watching it after season 3 breaking bad is really really good,i need to watch prison break

I will after exams D: Yeah you need the story line is amazing. It's a pretty long show tbh, it has around 24 episodes in each season, but WELL worth it. I watched it 2 years ago when I was in year 10 religiously after school, but I remember watching it occasionally with my mum back in 2k5!
Reply 88
Original post by LauraMayden1
Never even heard of breaking bad up until now. Is it clever like prison break? Although I actually love prison break, it does actually get worse, first season was the best, after that it went a bit downhill, but it's not like it was unbearable, it just didn't have that genius element to it in my opinion (don't even know what that is but you get me right?)

Can someone tell me, does breaking bad have a really clever plot? I want to know if it will be worth sitting through the first 1 to 2 seasons as some people are saying it was dry/boring. Are they really that bad? is it bearable? I hate watching things that are so bad that they are unbearable, so yeah I'm thinking, should I watch it, should I not?

I really enjoyed it. The plot was great from season 3 onwards...
Id say watch the first season and skip the 2nd season as its not very important. After season 3 it all is soo clever and intense!
Watch it!
Reply 89
Original post by n2697
I will after exams D: Yeah you need the story line is amazing. It's a pretty long show tbh, it has around 24 episodes in each season, but WELL worth it. I watched it 2 years ago when I was in year 10 religiously after school, but I remember watching it occasionally with my mum back in 2k5!

lool yeah ill start soon hopefully also after my exams lol
Reply 90

LOL you haven't heard of Breaking Bad, where have you been?!?!?!?! Yeah I know what you mean with Pb wth was season 3. Season 4 only got interesting towards the end. Oh and also the last 2 episodes were made into a move WTH?
Reply 91
Original post by lubsjk
Prison Break

Need to start it soon..
Original post by n2697
LOL you haven't heard of Breaking Bad, where have you been?!?!?!?! Yeah I know what you mean with Pb wth was season 3. Season 4 only got interesting towards the end. Oh and also the last 2 episodes were made into a move WTH?

Haha, had a sheltered life. Only reason I knew about prison break was because my parents used to watch it, I just finished the series recently, although I haven't watched the movie, lost interest tbh. So what do you think of breaking bad? I've just searched it up on the net and, do breaking bad and prison break have the same title for episodes 1 seasons 1? Both of them say 'Pilot'.
Reply 93
Original post by n2697

looool
Reply 94
Haha, had a sheltered life. Only reason I knew about prison break was because my parents used to watch it, I just finished the series recently, although I haven't watched the movie, lost interest tbh. So what do you think of breaking bad? I've just searched it up on the net and, do breaking bad and prison break have the same title for episodes 1 seasons 1? Both of them say 'Pilot'.

most probably lool, i think its just another name for starting:P
Reply 95
They're both sick but I prefer Prison Break!
well apparently pb is better in the first two seasons..
but yeah i really liked bb

Fair enough tbh it's pretty subjective on peoples preferences. (:
Reply 97
Original post by Ben7990
They're both sick but I prefer Prison Break!

I seriously need to start that soon then..
Reply 98
Original post by huma97ali
Fair enough tbh it's pretty subjective on peoples preferences. (:

Yeah that is very true:smile:
Reply 99
I seriously need to start that soon then..

Yeah, do mate. I'm trying to get my friends to watch it aswell xD

Quick Reply

Latest