The Student Room Group

How did you find the Religious Studies Edexcel Unit 8 exam today(GCSE)?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by t.thompson22
I've got AQA Chemistry unit 2 coming up tommorow morning. You? Been revising for this tonnes because they gave us such a horrible biology paper on Tuesday! I need a B for additional science.

I have English literature which I really hate on Monday and Friday. Good Luck.
Original post by parrot16
I have English literature which I really hate on Monday and Friday. Good Luck.

Cheers, and good luck!
Original post by t.thompson22
Cheers, and good luck!

Original post by parrot16
I found it challenging but I still managed to do all questions and finish. But I thought it was hard compared to the past papers I did.:eek:

Easiest RE paper I've ever done.

But I don't think I've got an A*, because the grade boundaries are always so high.
What were the question in unit8 chapter 3 (peace and conflict)?
Plzzz helppp
Original post by StressedYear11
I thought it was okay!! Hopefully i managed to get an A* overall!!
for section 1 i picked the questions about political party and why genetic engineering is helpful
for section 2 i picked muslim attitudes to bullying and do religious organisations do enough to prevent war
for section 3 i picked how to reduce global warming and will natural resources ever run out
for section 4 i picked why might christians agree with capital punishment and is breaking the law always a sin
what questions did u pick?

Plz tell me more of the question in peace and conflict section!!
Original post by jamestg
Easiest RE paper I've ever done.

But I don't think I've got an A*, because the grade boundaries are always so high.

Help! What came in the section about peace and conflicts in the exam?
Original post by Samtam123
Help! What came in the section about peace and conflicts in the exam?

Don't remember that far back dude, I struggle to remember what happened yesterday.
Original post by jamestg
Don't remember that far back dude, I struggle to remember what happened yesterday.

It's cool! I did it today hopefully went well
hi can someone plz give me last year's as philiosophy and ethics past paper and mark schemes plz ??

Quick Reply