The Student Room Group

How was AQA GCSE ICT?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Abeh
I left those until last. Was that the desktop computer one? And the one about ethical and moral and legal issues? Those questions threw me off. I waffled on! So I probably got 0 marks but hey let's think positive í ½í¸‚

Which exam where you talking? There was nothing like that... :P at least... I dont think there was

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't remember anything at all about desktop computers or ethical and moral issues :/ Hopefully I didn't miss a page :redface:
Reply 21
There are two different exams for the AQA exam board - and depending on what you teacher taught you, you'll take different exams.
Reply 22
Original post by AliWard
I answered question 15! I left class and everyone told me what they put and I was like: 'What?!?!?!?'!! But, once I asked my teacher I was quietly smug! Hahahaha :wink:

Loool, what did you put?
Anyone have any idea about the 'Normal and Extreme data' five marker?
Reply 24
Original post by AAls
Loool, what did you put?

Everyone put about physical protection and told me it was wrong because I used computerised protection, I.E. anti-virus software. But, my teacher looked at the question and once I told her what I had put said I had done it perfectly. Hahaha - I had such a smug face! However, you could use either methods it's just that people laughed when I said what I did.
Reply 25
Original post by alstheman5
Anyone have any idea about the 'Normal and Extreme data' five marker?

My face went blank when I saw it. It was very vaguely mentioned in the specification.
Reply 26
Original post by AliWard
Everyone put about physical protection and told me it was wrong because I used computerised protection, I.E. anti-virus software. But, my teacher looked at the question and once I told her what I had put said I had done it perfectly. Hahaha - I had such a smug face! However, you could use either methods it's just that people laughed when I said what I did.

Loool, I know that feeling. I wrote about both methods and made about 5 points for physical but only two for software methods.
Reply 27
Original post by AAls
Loool, I know that feeling. I wrote about both methods and made about 5 points for physical but only two for software methods.

Hahaha, it will be fine! We will both have done great!! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by AliWard
Hahaha, it will be fine! We will both have done great!! :biggrin:

Hopefully :u:
Original post by AliWard

Awh damn it.. What was that question about again?
Reply 30
Original post by Samistrawberry
Awh damn it.. What was that question about again?

It was about how to protect your computer from getting unauthorised access - I got it right anyway, hehehe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AliWard
It was about how to protect your computer from getting unauthorised access - I got it right anyway, hehehe!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not that one.. Do you remember the other one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending