The Student Room Group

How did everyone find OCR ICT today?

I must admit I didn't do a great deal of revision for it because I had to prioritise other subjects, but still thought a lot of the paper seemed like common sense! The second to last question was the only one I had no idea on but overall I think it should be okay for everyone!:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by gillinghamfan
I must admit I didn't do a great deal of revision for it because I had to prioritise other subjects, but still thought a lot of the paper seemed like common sense! The second to last question was the only one I had no idea on but overall I think it should be okay for everyone!:smile:

I revised and nothing I revised was in there
Reply 2
What did you get for the question about 3G?
Original post by Ess124
What did you get for the question about 3G?

Don't remember there being a question about 3G?!
Reply 4
Original post by Moogoescow
Don't remember there being a question about 3G?!

What paper did you sit the additional science or normal one?
What did everyone put for holograms and 3D printing?
For holograms I put in manufacture they can see if it's designed well in 3D before it's actually made, then I put security because I wasnt sure what else to put!
For 3D printing I put products will be lower quality since they are made out of plastic but then this would also make them cheaper and I said that there will only be one robot so it saves money but then the printers are really expensive s thats bad. I should have put that only one robot saves a lot of space, dang ;-;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending