The Student Room Group

Do you find this guy's body impressive?

Note: I'm not asking you whether you find it attractive. Rather, would you be impressed by his physique if you were to see it in real life?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Impressed because it's probably taken a lot of time, motivation and dedication to look like that; which is admiring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
my first thought was

Judd Nelson's a mutant
Reply 3
Original post by NutE
Impressed because it's probably taken a lot of time, motivation and dedication to look like that; which is admiring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

6 years
Holy ****
Love how he is 2 different colours in the first photo.
Reply 6
Steroids do the trick
I, personally, find it horrible to look at. But as another poster said, must've taken a lot of work, dedication, motivation etc so kudos to him for that.
Don't think it looks particularly aesthetically pleasing but I'd be impressed with the effort.
ok if this guy naturally (without any fad pills, steroids etc etc) worked hard to get a body like this then i admire his motivation and determination to get a body like that because come on its not easy but i personally don't find any aspect of that photo attractive way way way too extreme sorryyy :frown:
VERY impressive but not attractive.

-"newt tell ya"
impressive but not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest. Cute lil face though.
aesthetic, although he is juiced to the gills
Disgusting. Steroids have ruined his body. I don't admire people who take steroids.
Reply 14
Yep. Legs are a bit imbalanced though
Original post by ashleighp111
ok if this guy naturally (without any fad pills, steroids etc etc) worked hard to get a body like this then i admire his motivation and determination to get a body like that because come on its not easy but i personally don't find any aspect of that photo attractive way way way too extreme sorryyy :frown:

That is not possible without steroids, but even with steroids, it takes an unbelievable amount of work.

A lot of people will make you want to believe that a body like that is possible naturally, it isn't.
Impressive yes. Looks like one of those blow up costumes a bit in the first pic :tongue:
Impressed because he clearly put a lot of time and effort in getting to that stage and keeping it up. I'd say that takes a lot of dedication and possible sacrifices, that is impressive I would say. Whether it is attractive or not is a different story :P
Sted heads are the cancer of the bodybuilding world, so no
Impressed if this is the result of good nutrition and working out, but not remotely attractive, in fact :puke:

Quick Reply

Latest