The Student Room Group

im going to fail physics probably

My AS Physics exam is next week and i havnt really revised, what shall i do, shall i revise it and put off maths and economics or ignore it mostly and try to get A's in these other subjects.?
Original post by samrees29
My AS Physics exam is next week and i havnt really revised, what shall i do, shall i revise it and put off maths and economics or ignore it mostly and try to get A's in these other subjects.?

Is this AQA physics unit 1?
Reply 2
Original post by particlestudent
Is this AQA physics unit 1?

yes i also have unit 2 in june
yes i also have unit 2 in june

Me too. I don't know how hard economics is but you can certainly revise more than enough for C2 in the next 6 days.

Try revising C2 around 3 hours a day until the exam day and try some exam questions on one of the days.

With Physics are there any parts in particular you struggle with in Unit1?
You will have enough time to revise for Physics Unit 2 and S1 in the 2 weeks you have after C2, although you should know most of the content already.
Reply 4
Me too. I don't know how hard economics is but you can certainly revise more than enough for C2 in the next 6 days.

Try revising C2 around 3 hours a day until the exam day and try some exam questions on one of the days.

With Physics are there any parts in particular you struggle with in Unit1?
You will have enough time to revise for Physics Unit 2 and S1 in the 2 weeks you have after C2, although you should know most of the content already.

i do m1 instead of s1,so that overlaps with unit 2 physics, in unit one most of the photoelectric effect and some of electricitys circuit questions are my weakest areas. what did you think of the c1 exam today?
i do m1 instead of s1,so that overlaps with unit 2 physics, in unit one most of the photoelectric effect and some of electricitys circuit questions are my weakest areas. what did you think of the c1 exam today?

it was good. And I can help you if you PM with several parts of them you don't understand :smile:
Reply 6
it was good. And I can help you if you PM with several parts of them you don't understand :smile:

okay sure , thanks alot, tommorow i will probably do some revision so if i get a little stuck with anything illl be sure to pm. the physics department in my sixth form are diobolical which is why im getting A's in maths/ economics and E's in physics! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending