The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone that attended the Leeds assessment centre around the 21st of April heard back yet?
Original post by Gabdasilva
Has anyone that attended the Leeds assessment centre around the 21st of April heard back yet?

I attended that day in Leeds and I haven't yet so you're not alone!!
Original post by christophaw
I attended that day in Leeds and I haven't yet so you're not alone!!

That's such a relief! Did you attend the morning or evening one? You'll have to let me know as soon as you hear back.
That's such a relief! Did you attend the morning or evening one? You'll have to let me know as soon as you hear back.

I attended the morning session what about you? And I will! It's a relief to know I'm not the only one haha
Original post by christophaw
I attended the morning session what about you? And I will! It's a relief to know I'm not the only one haha

The afternoon session! I really hope we hear some good news soon, I hate all this waiting! Good luck anyway! :smile:
The afternoon session! I really hope we hear some good news soon, I hate all this waiting! Good luck anyway! :smile:

Yeah it sucks not knowing! Good luck to you too :smile:!
I took my driving licence, passport, p60 and bank statement but they asked me to email them a copy of my birth certificate and a signed passport photo! Anybody else been asked for this amount of ID? My assessment was 28th April and I've not sent it yet as I've struggled to find someone that can sign my photo. Do you think this will affect my chances of getting a place?
Original post by veggyem96
I took my driving licence, passport, p60 and bank statement but they asked me to email them a copy of my birth certificate and a signed passport photo! Anybody else been asked for this amount of ID? My assessment was 28th April and I've not sent it yet as I've struggled to find someone that can sign my photo. Do you think this will affect my chances of getting a place?

I think it won't, if They want you I doubt they would let something like that get in the way :smile:
Urgh, disaster.

I've been dutifully checking my email, my phone, and the I-grasp Accounts page for any updates to my application. Hadn't been contacted about anything since submitted..

I've only just now noticed the "Your emails" button next to "sign out".

It's full of emails from Capita, inviting me to do tests and such. I never saw them, there was never an alert to tell me I had messages waiting, and nothing is in my Inbox or on my phone. But copies of these really important messages are on that Your emails page. So I've missed the deadline to do the tests by a month. :/

I've tried phoning up Capita, but no one has answered. Shot off an email now but.. gah. Feel so stupid for not noticing that button before.

Always next year I guess.
Original post by QuietlyConfident
Urgh, disaster.

I've been dutifully checking my email, my phone, and the I-grasp Accounts page for any updates to my application. Hadn't been contacted about anything since submitted..

I've only just now noticed the "Your emails" button next to "sign out".

It's full of emails from Capita, inviting me to do tests and such. I never saw them, there was never an alert to tell me I had messages waiting, and nothing is in my Inbox or on my phone. But copies of these really important messages are on that Your emails page. So I've missed the deadline to do the tests by a month. :/

I've tried phoning up Capita, but no one has answered. Shot off an email now but.. gah. Feel so stupid for not noticing that button before.

Always next year I guess.

Sorry to hear that. what email do you use? sounds like an odd system.

In case anyone was wondering I still haven't heard anything back, wish they'd just say I've not been invited to the assessment centre at this stage. As you say, there's always next year!
Original post by Robbo-92
Sorry to hear that. what email do you use? sounds like an odd system.

In case anyone was wondering I still haven't heard anything back, wish they'd just say I've not been invited to the assessment centre at this stage. As you say, there's always next year!

Gmail. There is nowt in the spam box; and even if I had somehow deleted it, I was checking my email every few hours in the few days after I sent through my application: and according to the page the email Capita sent me was sent only a day after I sent it through. I would have seen it if it had appeared in my inbox!
Gmail. There is nowt in the spam box; and even if I had somehow deleted it, I was checking my email every few hours in the few days after I sent through my application: and according to the page the email Capita sent me was sent only a day after I sent it through. I would have seen it if it had appeared in my inbox!

Did you put your email address in correctly? Maybe you missed a letter or something! Either way it's such bad luck, good luck for next year though??!
Original post by rafanadal
Did you put your email address in correctly? Maybe you missed a letter or something! Either way it's such bad luck, good luck for next year though??!

That's the bizarre thing; I had all the other emails and text messages from Capita about my application form (initial registration confirmation, reminder, etc etc). Just not the.. most important one of all, so it seems.
Just wondering, went for assessment centre on 14th April. I hear that people have now received texts stating if they were successful, has anyone not received a text? As I have kind of given up with Capita.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by londonkid2015
Just wondering, went for assessment centre on 14th April. I hear that people have now received texts stating if they were successful, has anyone not received a text? As I have kind of given up with Capita.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't received a text either and my assessment day was 17th April. I emailed Capita today and they said they are 'giving out results sporadically due to the large volume of candidates to be contacted.' Good luck!
Reply 295
That's the bizarre thing; I had all the other emails and text messages from Capita about my application form (initial registration confirmation, reminder, etc etc). Just not the.. most important one of all, so it seems.

My invitation for the online tests had "Be careful! This sender has failed our fraud detection checks" on my hotmail at account at the top of the email. Maybe gmail has filtered it out?
I haven't received a text either and my assessment day was 17th April. I emailed Capita today and they said they are 'giving out results sporadically due to the large volume of candidates to be contacted.' Good luck!

Ok, fingers crossed!! Best of luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was sent a text saying I'd passed the assessment centre stage before I'd even went to my interview so I reckon they had a fault there, they said I wouldn't find out until June.
Original post by mikep666
I was sent a text saying I'd passed the assessment centre stage before I'd even went to my interview so I reckon they had a fault there, they said I wouldn't find out until June.

That's so weird! So do you have it or not? Have you contacted capita?
Reply 299
That's so weird! So do you have it or not? Have you contacted capita?

I think it's fair to say the recruitment process is slightly flawed lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending