The Student Room Group

Girl waiting for me outside library...

I've known this girl for a while now, and we don't usually talk to each other often. But today, surprisingly, she asked me if she should wait outside the library for me since we both had the same lesson next period (she could have gone with her close friend who was also in the library, but instead she asked and waited for me)? This was surprising for me because she never actually asked me this before. Could it be a sign that she is maybe interested in me? Would someone mind explaining please?
I suppose it could, yeah. Has she ever shown any other signs that she may be interested in you?
Original post by Anonymous
I've known this girl for a while now, and we don't usually talk to each other often. But today, surprisingly, she asked me if she should wait outside the library for me since we both had the same lesson next period (she could have gone with her close friend who was also in the library, but instead she asked and waited for me)? This was surprising for me because she never actually asked me this before. Could it be a sign that she is maybe interested in me? Would someone mind explaining please?

Perhaps this was the optimum opportunity to get to know her and make some kind of plan to meet again.
If not a sign that she may potentially like you, I don't know what is!
Original post by Anonymous

lmao ppl can be so simple. It's just waiting outside, like big deal. If I told a man to wait somewhere for me I don't expect him to be thinking, "Omg, she likes me! She wants to date me! :clap2:"

:curious:
Original post by Shellshocker93
Perhaps this was the optimum opportunity to get to know her and make some kind of plan to meet again.
If not a sign that she may potentially like you, I don't know what is!

Well hello, Gordon Ramsey. What's cookin, boo? :colone:
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
Well hello, Gordon Ramsey. What's cookin, boo? :colone:

Yeah, no that's lost on me. Do I look like Gordon Ramsey? Does this take your fancy......? :mmm:
Reply 6
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
lmao ppl can be so simple. It's just waiting outside, like big deal. If I told a man to wait somewhere for me I don't expect him to be thinking, "Omg, she likes me! She wants to date me! :clap2:"

:curious:

Lol! :biggrin: I don't think you read that I wrote correctly. She could also have gone with her best friend, but instead she waited for me to finish even after her best friend left. The fact that she never usually talks to me much, and then she did this, comes as a little odd. Obviously, if we were good friends or if we were hanging out often it would have meant something different.
Tell her to kiss u thru the phone
Reply 8
Original post by souljaboytellem
Tell her to kiss u thru the phone

Nice one mate. I'll definitely tell her that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending