The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

other than that im feeling fairly broken. didn't sleep until after 4, got a day full of work ahead of me and just want to hide and cry tbh
also GP mentioned starting olanzapine potentially which caught me a bit off guard. just a bit confused about everything atm.
Original post by ScaryScience
also GP mentioned starting olanzapine potentially which caught me a bit off guard. just a bit confused about everything atm.

:hugs:here if you need to talk xx
Original post by hellokittymad
:hugs:here if you need to talk xx

:hugs: thank you. how are you doing?
:hugs: thank you. how are you doing?

I'm sleepy I've got forms to do and can't figure them out because their causing me anxiety
I'm sleepy I've got forms to do and can't figure them out because their causing me anxiety

is there any way we can help? I'm pretty good at forms and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
is there any way we can help? I'm pretty good at forms and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's telling me that i need to provide evidence of my disability and I don't know what that means or how much detail they'd want cause I know for a fact that they'd of never heard of my disability.
I'm sorry to hear that. is there anyone that could give you a hand?
I'm sorry to hear that. is there anyone that could give you a hand?

Everyone who could help is out at hte moment I wish it was a yellow form so i could read it properly though
God damnit.
Everyone who could help is out at hte moment I wish it was a yellow form so i could read it properly though

Do you have one of those coloured plastic transparencies you could put over it to make it yellow? :console:

Original post by CescaD96
God damnit.

:hugs: What's up?
Come home for a few hours. Work was pretty much a complete waste of time. None of the links were working on the intranet so i couldnt do my induction pages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
well, did my exam, dont think it went very well. took the full 3hr 45mins (the 45mins was extra writing time). feel so bad, really dissociated and dont even know why. realy need to work for my exam i have tomorrow. ughujgvkjsn

hope everyone is ok. :hugs: to all that need/want one
urgh :cry:
urgh :cry:

:hugs: what's wrong?

---------------

got a 65 on a lab that i thought i had done completely wrong :woo:
I am so bored of revising, but I have another 5 weeks until my exams are over :sad:

Something major happened today which is gonna affect me a lot over the coming weeks, too. :cry2:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I don't know what's wrong with my stomach lately, constantly feel really bloated & flatulent :s-smilie: yesterday this culminated in awful attack of diarrhea as well, my mums gonna give me some coloflac today which has helped in the past so hopefully that does the trick, I probably need to sort my diet out tbh but that costs money & is stress/effort & just blugh...

I recall that a lot of things can affect your digestion; food, stress and medication are the main ones for me i believe.

I've suffered from stuff like that too, i would say diet is the "easier" thing to deal with, but eating a decent variety of healthy food can be a pain.

I've found yogurts are pretty good while also being quite cheap, and you can have a fruit juice instead of eating fruit straight up, which i find easier sometimes. I imagine stuff with quite a bit of fibre would help with your digestion? So cereals, pasta and bread i guess. It doesn't have to be the ritz to fulfill your needs :tongue: I must admit i'm not always good when it comes to eating but i try.
So following getting no sleep on Tuesday night and then not being able to work properly on Wednesday. Last night I decided that mirtazapine was the way forwards. 14 hours later hello world, what's for breakfast?
Luckily my prescription is ready to collect today so van get back to normal tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
honestly wondering if trying to date is a bad idea - anxiety is through the roof.
feeling ridiculously crap. exhausted, anxious, agitated, low. got a presentation tomorrow morning and am terrified. haven't even done slides yet never mind know what im going to say. after tomorrow am just gonna hide for the whole weekend I think. so ill.

Latest