The Student Room Group

Edexcel Chemistry 1C 14th May

Scroll to see replies

Grade Boundaries are going to be very high for this paper, I have a copy of the paper and the unofficial mark scheme if anyone is interested in seeing it, the message me
Why do monomers make an item biodegradable?
Reply 22
what did everyone put as the two that had gone through an addition reaction??
Original post by JHorsnall
Why do monomers make an item biodegradable?

Polymers (it's what the question asked) are unreactive/inert
Original post by JamieKibble
Grade Boundaries are going to be very high for this paper, I have a copy of the paper and the unofficial mark scheme if anyone is interested in seeing it, the message me

Hi can you send it to me please
Original post by yupppp89

I'm not sure which question you are asking about but for the addition reaction I said that the molecule which is ethene goes to ethane.
Reply 26
Original post by UltimateLad1
Hi can you send it to me please

cen you post it on here??
Reply 27
Original post by JamieKibble

can you post it on here??
Hey guys, you know for the question which said two conditions for the solution of hydrogen peroxide, what did you guys say?
Reply 29
Original post by Foreboding
Hey guys, you know for the question which said two conditions for the solution of hydrogen peroxide, what did you guys say?

Temperature and volume
I worte concentration but wasnt sure about it then change to temperature because it said moles was the same
Reply 30
Original post by yupppp89

The only one with the bromine
Im not sure what it was exactly but it was something to T, I totally guessed
Original post by s.o
Temperature and volume
I worte concentration but wasnt sure about it then change to temperature because it said moles was the same

Well I wrote temperature and concentration first but then I crossed out temperature and wrote volume. That's because I read the question it specifically said what are two properties of the solution that should be kept the same to keep the amount of h202 the same. I didn't think temperature affects the amount of h202.. I don't know...
Original post by s.o
The only one with the bromine
Im not sure what it was exactly but it was something to T, I totally guessed

Wait I think that question was saying which one of the following undergoes an addition reaction and I'm sure the one that is ethene becomes ethane as two hydrogen atoms are added on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending