The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Umm, I'd be free to rate if you want to send me the pick. Seems a bunch of other people have asked too though so I guess you'd be kept busy.
Send me a PM, although I'm a girl but I'll try to be honest :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks :smile:

pm pls :wink:
Slag.
Ah go on then.
Original post by omarkhatri
Slag.

WOW! that was uncalled for...why dont you get the f*ck off tsr if you are going to be a prick
Slag.

Looool alright mate
Reply 27
pm me
Original post by gideon123
WOW! that was uncalled for...why dont you get the f*ck off tsr if you are going to be a prick

Skeeen...which guy wants to be with a girl that's sent her picture to a million of random guys. If you haven't realised 99.9% of the guys that replied to you are pervs. How do you kno if you one of these people are like 50 years old
Yiu should be wth a guy that loves you for who you are. Not how you look.
I girl can look like a queen...but what's inside can make her look like sh*t
I'll be honest. If you look ugly I'd say it.
Has it really come to this? Saddos messaging other saddos so they can get validation from strangers on the Internet?
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks😂😂😂😂😂😂
(edited 8 years ago)
Skeeen...which guy wants to be with a girl that's sent her picture to a million of random guys. If you haven't realised 99.9% of the guys that replied to you are pervs. How do you kno if you one of these people are like 50 years old
Yiu should be wth a guy that loves you for who you are. Not how you look.
I girl can look like a queen...but what's inside can make her look like sh*t

Kind of agree with this. Where's your dignity love.
Reply 33
Slug
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks :smile:

Good taste checkin in....
Hit me up!
Reply 35
Shoot me a PM :smile:
Reply 36

PM me a picture, I'll rate truthfully
Why not just post pics on the thread? Infinitely easier that way xD But yeah, feel free to PM me :h:
Reply 38
pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a break from revision
Skeeen...which guy wants to be with a girl that's sent her picture to a million of random guys. If you haven't realised 99.9% of the guys that replied to you are pervs. How do you kno if you one of these people are like 50 years oldYiu should be wth a guy that loves you for who you are. Not how you look. I girl can look like a queen...but what's inside can make her look like sh*t

sharing a picture of your face online doesnt turn you into a slut...and you dont have the right to call someone that you have never met a slut on the internet

Latest

Trending

Trending