Exam Board: Edexcel
Feeling: :smile:
Exam: Biology
Exam Board: AQA
Original post by yukicookie
Exam subject: Biology 1
Exam board: Edexcel
Feeling: :biggrin: ������ I found the exam rather easy, felt comfident on every question except the one on cystic fibrosis and infertility in men. Never been tought about that ������. Only 2 marks though, so no panic. The 6 mark questions were great, especially the one on glucose regulation! I have a feeling that the grade boundaries will be high for this exam...

I agree 100 Percent!! That was the only question i didn't really know, other than that it was a LOT easier than I expected :smile:
Original post by jacob1371
Can someone please help me with this its urgent!!? im stressing out, i did the biology 2 higher exam and for one of the questions you just had to lable the diagram, i labelled it correctly but spelt the word wrong and for another question that was 1 mark the answer was peristalsis but i spelt that wrong aswell. would i still get the mark if the answer was correct or will i not be given it?

As long as it's anywhere along phonetic spelling, they should give you the mark.
Reply 67
Exam Subject: Biology B2 + B3

Feeling:
Exam subject: Chemistry C2 + C3
Feeling: :smile: I think C2 was quite easy, but the C3 paper was very difficult - I mean, I still managed to finish, but the 5 mark question I found very hard, but hopefully can still get a A/A*
Reply 69
Exam subject: Maths C1
Exam board: Edexcel
Feeling: :s-smilie:

Silly mistake.
What did everyone get on the AQA C2 empirical formula question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam: Chemistry C2
Feeling: :s-smilie: the exam seemed a bit off, I don't know how to explain it but even though the questions were quite easy I still feel like I messed up, plus all the topics I'm alright at (calculations, salts and bases, electrolysis) didn't come up so I got left with all the bonding s**t I can't even do ugh
Original post by _Charlotte15
What did everyone get on the AQA C2 empirical formula question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 2Pb3O but I'm 99% sure it's wrong aha
Exam Subject: Chemistry
Exam Board: Edexcel
Level: Higher
Feeling:
Happy

I think it was really good, much easier then I expected, however it was hard to write a lot for the six mark questions and they gave a lot more space then usual for it.
Original post by armadillo1234
I got 2Pb3O but I'm 99% sure it's wrong aha

If you put Pb2O3 that's right, I got it wrong :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by _Charlotte15
If you put Pb2O3 that's right, I got it wrong :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

why is it wrong?
Exam Subject: Chemistry (Unit 2 & 3)
Both really good papers. Considering I messed up my revision schedule and ended up having to cram all Chemistry in 2 nights, I think it went pretty good. C2 had a couple of one markers I was a little unsure on and are most likely wrong, but hoping for an A there, and then C3 was really good (Great 6 marker!) with the exception of the 5 mark question which I had to bullcrap. All in all, hoping for A there! :smile:
Exam Subject: Further Additional Chemistry

Went in thinking I was going to fail, came out happy with all my answers except the 5 mark and the odd 1 mark.
Original post by Aladino
why is it wrong?

Because I did PbO2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam - chemistry 1
Exam board - Edexcel
Feeling - :biggrin:

Was so easy! Easier than b1

Quick Reply

Latest