The Student Room Group

Can Vibrators cause Infertility?

I use a very high-frequency vibrator. I don't use it a lot- only when home alone, which is rare. But been home alone for 2 days now and yes I used it yesterday and today.I use it for a while actually, like to push myself and orgasm really really hard. Which is achieved multiple times with this vibrator.

But I do worry after I have used it, the high frequency vibrations could effect fertility?

Please answer sensitively, thank you :smile:

Female and 17 years of age.

Scroll to see replies

No, if they did that, they wouldn't sell them.
Vibrators only cause orgasms.
Powerful vibrators can leave your genitals a bit numb for a short while, but the only way a vibrator could cause infertility is if you share one with someone who has chlamydia or use a similarly infected one.

Enjoy the pleasure and stop worrying.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No, if they did that, they wouldn't sell them.
Vibrators only cause orgasms.

Original post by unprinted
Powerful vibrators can leave your genitals a bit numb for a short while, but the only way a vibrator could cause infertility is if you share one with someone who has chlamydia or use a similarly infected one.

Enjoy the pleasure and stop worrying.

Thank you for the replies. I was just worrying a lot because it's vibrations are really rough and thought it could be bad for me.

And oh gosh, no I don't use someone elses, that would be disgusting :K:

Thank you :smile:
All vibrators do is help you have great orgasms. No health risks whatsoever as long as you keep it clean and don't be too rough with it :smile:
Reply 5
Definitely not, don't worry about it at all.
i think there is some credence in what you speak about. The replies you’re received on here obviously don’t comprehend what you’re getting at. Electrical devices omit EMF’s which we all should know are bad for us.Mobile phones being the number one danger and contender. i had a biometric body scan and it showed higher levels of EMF around my lady garden area. I’ve actually held my vibrator up against an EMF monitor and it started beeping and showed red as high levels and dangerous. So your hypothesis is completely feasible and as something i’ve often wondered myself, hence why i’m digging a little deeper into that theory to see what comes up. I believe it may cause temporary damage to your cells in that area but you can hopefully replenish healthy ones in due course if you live a relatively healthy life and with some abstinence. People use massagers and vibration machines to aid them, so the question is, do they actually do more harm than good or does the good outweigh the harm they may cause? You are wise to question such things.
Reply 7
Original post by kellyelly
i think there is some credence in what you speak about. The replies you’re received on here obviously don’t comprehend what you’re getting at. Electrical devices omit EMF’s which we all should know are bad for us.Mobile phones being the number one danger and contender. i had a biometric body scan and it showed higher levels of EMF around my lady garden area. I’ve actually held my vibrator up against an EMF monitor and it started beeping and showed red as high levels and dangerous. So your hypothesis is completely feasible and as something i’ve often wondered myself, hence why i’m digging a little deeper into that theory to see what comes up. I believe it may cause temporary damage to your cells in that area but you can hopefully replenish healthy ones in due course if you live a relatively healthy life and with some abstinence. People use massagers and vibration machines to aid them, so the question is, do they actually do more harm than good or does the good outweigh the harm they may cause? You are wise to question such things.

Well said I agree 100% and actually just started doing research on it because I was informed a month ago by a obgyn that the radiation can in fact be an issue if your trying to conceive or want kids in the future.
I use a very high-frequency vibrator. I don't use it a lot- only when home alone, which is rare. But been home alone for 2 days now and yes I used it yesterday and today.I use it for a while actually, like to push myself and orgasm really really hard. Which is achieved multiple times with this vibrator.

But I do worry after I have used it, the high frequency vibrations could effect fertility?

Please answer sensitively, thank you :smile:

Female and 17 years of age.

Yeah I am a 16 year old female and love using a vibrator even though I don't own one. Sometimes I think I could over use a vibrator to when I do have sex, I won't feel any pleasure.
Yeah I am a 16 year old female and love using a vibrator even though I don't own one. Sometimes I think I could over use a vibrator to when I do have sex, I won't feel any pleasure.

Whose do you use???

Whose do you use???
Original post by ageshallnot
Whose do you use???

I used to own one. Moving across the country I lost it. lol
I used to own one. Moving across the country I lost it. lol

You need to go shopping!!! 😆
You need to go shopping!!! 😆

yeah I do but my parents would kill me if they found out. lol
yeah I do but my parents would kill me if they found out. lol

Then hide it!
Then hide it!

getting it is the problem tbh.....lmao!
getting it is the problem tbh.....lmao!

Why?
Why?

bc I can't drive so my parents will have to drive me and then they'll definitely figure it out.
Amazon?
Amazon?

don't have an account or a card to use. SOL

Quick Reply

Latest