The Student Room Group

Have you ever made your partner breakfast in bed?

The title says it all.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes. Every Sunday morning I wake my partner up with a blowjob, then let him relax while I cook and bring him breakfast in bed.

I know you're going to say 'Oh my god ew stop talking about sex' but as this is a free forum and I can say whatever I like wherever I like, I would like to invite you in advance to get over it.
I went out and got my girl Costa before while she was still in bed... I think that counts for something.
Reply 3
Original post by C_tinie_D
I went out and got my girl Costa before while she was still in bed... I think that counts for something.

That's nice. Like I totally don't get what's wrong with normal coffee but nice none the less.
Original post by AvaAdore
Yes. Every Sunday morning I wake my partner up with a blowjob, then let him relax while I cook and bring him breakfast in bed.

I know you're going to say 'Oh my god ew stop talking about sex' but as this is a free forum and I can say whatever I like wherever I like, I would like to invite you in advance to get over it.

Great... Now I have the image of a woman preforming fellatio on a man and then swallowing the mucus that was expelled from his penis. Ew.

That was unneeded.
I really don't want to make another rant about sexual intercourse.
Reply 5
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Great... Now I have the image of a woman preforming fellatio on a man and then swallowing the mucus that was expelled from his penis. Ew.

That was unneeded.
I really don't want to make another rant about sexual intercourse.

I never said anything about swallowing, what a dirty mind you have pal :tongue:

I don't care - sex is natural and you don't run the forum nor the thread. That's what I do for my partner and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't like it, go post in an asexual or non-sexual place.
I never said anything about swallowing, what a dirty mind you have pal :tongue:

I don't care - sex is natural and you don't run the forum nor the thread. That's what I do for my partner and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't like it, go post in an asexual or non-sexual place.

I do not have a dirty mind.
Sex in itself isn't dirty. It's biology.
The only reason why sex is seen as dirty is because of religion.

I know sexual activities are natural, without it none of us wouldn't be here.
It's still not needed. I didn't ask about sexual things in bed, I asked about breakfast. Semen isn't food.

I'm not asexual, I just don't care about sex right now.
I have..many times
Original post by cherryred90s
I have..many times

Aw. <3 When did you last do it?
What did you make for them?
Have they ever done it for you?
Aw. <3 When did you last do it?
What did you make for them?
Have they ever done it for you?

Yesterday, I made us a lovely full English breakfast :biggrin: he can't cook that well, so I usually make it
I know of a couple who've been married for 3 weeks or so and the guy has made breakfast in bed for his wife everyday...so frickin sweet!
Yesterday, I made us a lovely full English breakfast :biggrin: he can't cook that well, so I usually make it

Aw... You should teach him!
Aw... You should teach him!

I've tried but it frustrates me lol. I'm a bad teacher
I've tried but it frustrates me lol. I'm a bad teacher

Aw... That's sad to know.
Aw... That's sad to know.

Not really. Works for us :biggrin:
the few times I've stayed the night with someone, none of them have made me breakfast :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girls nowadays have no self respect. Why would you give blowjobs? Aren't you disgusted? He pees from there for gods sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StyleIcon
Girls nowadays have no self respect. Why would you give blowjobs? Aren't you disgusted? He pees from there for gods sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's called oral sex and it's pleasurable. Would you not give your partner oral sex so they can feel pleasured?
Original post by Biryani007
I know of a couple who've been married for 3 weeks or so and the guy has made breakfast in bed for his wife everyday...so frickin sweet!

Aww! wish my partner would do this at least once. Been together 5 months now and not once...
Yes I do this a lot as I am usually up before him, especially if we have been drinking the night before. I usually make brekkie and he makes us dinner later on in the day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending