The Student Room Group

German AS Edexcel Unit 1 - 14th May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joeboyshop
I actually found the reading really good. The only thing I wasn't sure about was what specifically the app told you about the costs. The text said they were abgedeckt, and I know bedeckt is cloudy so I though maybe hidden costs? Is that what you got?

~Abgedeckt means covered~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by d4rkshines_
Oh thank god. I think I got most of them. If I get a C in that paper I will cry with happiness tbh. I felt as if the writing was a tad random:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

the only thing with that is that A said a PAIR of kids were insulting her but the clip said something like 14?
Original post by connortyler
well for the first one i put that the boys worked less than the girls and that they didnt have enough time for hobbies (thats all i can remember). the second question i put that she cried, she was overweight, that the boys had to do 50 hours work and then she got some money? really not sure tho

Ah fair enough. Yeah that makes sense, danke c: The second question made me laugh as it was so random

Posted from TSR Mobile
the only thing with that is that A said a PAIR of kids were insulting her but the clip said something like 14?

Ahh I didn't notice that :frown:

I thought they said there were 4 kids so I don't think I put the first one:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
well i thought abgedeckt meant covered, as in it tells you what costs were covered by the insurance, and i just about managed to remember the Ruckzahlung was repayment

Yeah you're right I checked. Oh well it was a good guess!
Original post by d4rkshines_
I thought they said there were 4 kids so I don't think I put the first one:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh really? well either way i think there were more than 2
Does anyone know what the second point was for the essay? I think it began with Ob?
Original post by gcsestudent123
Does anyone know what the second point was for the essay? I think it began with Ob?

I think it was about whether private schools will fulfill expectations but I'm not sure...
oh really? well either way i think there were more than 2

wait so what was A? did it say specifically 2 children? and does anyone remember the last option for the last part to question 1?
wait so what was A? did it say specifically 2 children? and does anyone remember the last option for the last part to question 1?

it said that a pair of children insulted her so anything more than 2 is technically wrong i guess :/ and if you can remember the question to the last bit i might be able to!
it said that a pair of children insulted her so anything more than 2 is technically wrong i guess :/ and if you can remember the question to the last bit i might be able to!

it was something like viele Politiker haben schon im Jugend (i) unterstutzt, (ii) getan, (iii) s__________? i feel like it was superventiert, if thats even a word!

Also couldn't ein paar mean a few, not neccesarily a pair?
it was something like viele Politiker haben schon im Jugend (i) unterstutzt, (ii) getan, (iii) s__________? i feel like it was superventiert, if thats even a word!

aaah could be! dam.. but yeah one of them was like komponiert or something weird????

I think (ii) was kritisieren but I can't remember (iii) either.

What did you put for question 3? :smile:
Original post by LilacFlorence
I think (ii) was kritisieren but I can't remember (iii) either.

What did you put for question 3? :smile:

oh yeah it was kritisieren, i thought it said they were all part of Jugendlichenverbanden wehn they were young so i guesses iii, as it wasnt support or critisise. For 3 i said abends, nebenher, unterscheide , direkten
oh yeah it was kritisieren, i thought it said they were all part of Jugendlichenverbanden wehn they were young so i guesses iii, as it wasnt support or critisise. For 3 i said abends, nebenher, unterscheide , direkten

man the more i think about it the more i messed up, i put abends, draussen, Wunsche and direkten

Man the more i think about it the more i messed up!!! i put abends, draussen, Wunsche and direkten
Man the more i think about it the more i messed up!!! i put abends, draussen, Wunsche and direkten

Oh man I put abends, täglich, wunsche and virtuellen. Balls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LilacFlorence
I was literally guessing most of them so they are probably wrong :redface: but I think this is what I put:

1. a) ii
b) ii
c) iii
d) i

2. A,C,E, D

Do you remember what the last option was for the last part to q1?
Do you remember what the last option was for the last part to q1?

Sorry no :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending