The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6160
Original post by irfan_blue
Genuinely worried about C3 tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Samee, chemistry is always hard and the grade boundaries are always high, how did ur b2 go? The 6 marks was rubbish, hated it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
Samee, chemistry is always hard and the grade boundaries are always high, how did ur b2 go? The 6 marks was rubbish, hated it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology was decent for me I done well on the big mark questions especially so I'm satisfied...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6162
How did everyone find Aqa chemistry today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9

Posted from TSR Mobile

C2 was alright But I found C3 harder, I can tell I've made some silly errors, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not too bad u mate ?
Reply 6165
Can someone pls tell me the correct answer for the empirical formula question on c2 aqa? Was is pb2O3 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6166
Original post by Don Joiner
C2 was alright But I found C3 harder, I can tell I've made some silly errors, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought c2 was good as well, hopefully I didn't not make silly mistakes tho, but I didn't like the 6 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6167
Original post by Jamesosborne
Not too bad u mate ?

Sameee, I think c2 was easier than b2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Correct empirical formula was Pb2O3
What was formed as well as chlorine in the electrolysis, I put hydrogen but didn't know what else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6169
Original post by Don Joiner
Correct empirical formula was Pb2O3
What was formed as well as chlorine in the electrolysis, I put hydrogen but didn't know what else

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wrote hydrogen and sodium hydroxide, dunno if that's right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was quite hard. I'll be lucky to get a B (which was my personal target grade)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else do edexcel igcse chemistry today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Anyone else do edexcel igcse chemistry today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile: how did you find it??
Original post by magails71
Yep :smile: how did you find it??

I thought it was quite a good paper. I feel like I'm on course for an A*. I much prefered this paper to the biology one despite usually finding biology easier. I didn't know the catalyst for cracking so i definitely lost a mark there.

How did you find it?
Anyone do AQA IGCSE Chemistry?
If you're feeling stressed and stuff about my exams, I've just posted my latest stress thread to help: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3326629

Hope you lot find it a bit useful. :redface:
Original post by SSAA9
I don't think it will be on hale, because he already came up, but I'm not to sure about Cheever, I hope it's danforth, btw what points do u have on danforth and power ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teachers says that it could be on Proctor and his dilemma again this year because last year the examiners didn't get what they wanted from the answers, so.........I hope she's right, because Proctor's a whole lot easier than Cheever :redface:
I know my writing is scruffy but can you tell me what you think of my essay of unseen poetry Rejection and Years Ago
Original post by zaby786
I know my writing is scruffy but can you tell me what you think of my essay of unseen poetry Rejection and Years Ago

You're going to have to write more than a page

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest