The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Photography at LCC?

Hi I'm hopefully going to be studying the BA Hons Photography course at LCC in September 2015 but I can't seem to find any one on my course, any one else doing photography or applied for LCC?? :smile:
Original post by yvetteprest
Hi I'm hopefully going to be studying the BA Hons Photography course at LCC in September 2015 but I can't seem to find any one on my course, any one else doing photography or applied for LCC?? :smile:

hello again,

i accepted an unconditional offer so i should be starting photography at lcc in september as well.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by crysostom
hello again,

i accepted an unconditional offer so i should be starting photography at lcc in september as well.

i have a conditional offer but fingers crossed ill get the grade and be there in september too!
Original post by yvetteprest
i have a conditional offer but fingers crossed ill get the grade and be there in september too!

best of luck!
Reply 4
i've got a conditional offer, have to pass IELTS as i'm an international student! hopefully i'll see you guys in september :smile:
Reply 5
Good luck!! Fingers crossed you pass!
Original post by iines
i've got a conditional offer, have to pass IELTS as i'm an international student! hopefully i'll see you guys in september :smile:

Hi! I am an international student as well. My question to you is: Do I need the right english entry requirements at the time I submit my request through UCAS? Or can I just need to pass the IELTS after LCC's offer?

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending