The Student Room Group

Aqa maths mpc1

Core 1 maths AQA JUNE 2015?
(edited 8 years ago)
what's mpc? Mechanics Probability Combinatorics? Sounds interesting
Original post by CancerousNumber
what's mpc? Mechanics Probability Combinatorics? Sounds interesting

It actually stands for Montpellier primary contours, which is an advanced field of maths that I published a paper on 3 days ago
Original post by CancerousNumero
It actually stands for Montpellier primary school, which is an advanced field of maths that I published a homework on 3 days ago

ftfy
Reply 4
4.jpg
ftfy

Thanks for that, damn autocorrect making me seem like a god of a mathematician, when in fact I am just a 4th year maths student at Cambridge with a 99% average
Thanks for that, damn autocorrect making me seem like a god of a mathematician, when in fact I am just a 4th year maths student at Cambridge with a 99% average

wow that's like, so bad man, my friend has a mental disability and he got 99.5% average. You dropped twice as many marks as him
wow that's like, so bad man, my friend has a mental disability and he got 99.5% average. You dropped twice as many marks as him

I know, but they handicapped me because I was too good
Original post by TeeEm

How did you get a pic of me? Hacked my iCloud?
Reply 9
How did you get a pic of me? Hacked my iCloud?

that is me in Year 10!
Original post by TeeEm
that is me in Year 10!

When I was a young boy my mother told me stories of my long lost twin. I guess I have found you. Thanks you tsr gods
Reply 11
When I was a young boy my mother told me stories of my long lost twin. I guess I have found you. Thanks you tsr gods

:smile:
Original post by Rahman619
Core 1 maths AQA JUNE 2015?

Yes... what about it?

Thread on it is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3322351&p=55759707

Quick Reply

Latest