The Student Room Group

Geography Friday 15th may unit 2 predictions?

Does anyone have any predictions for unit 2 geography on the 15th may 2015?
For what exam board?
Reply 2
AQA
ah sorry im doing CCEA on friday!
Reply 4
Original post by abcdeireann
ah sorry im doing CCEA on friday!

Im doing Ccea too? What are you thinking for Friday? I do the dynamic earth and tropical ecosystems.

how are you feeling about the decision making paper?
i feel ok for tomorrow, but im doing rivers & coasts and the dynamic earth. I just need to get the timing right for the decision making but i can never come to a decision!
Reply 6
i feel ok for tomorrow, but im doing rivers & coasts and the dynamic earth. I just need to get the timing right for the decision making but i can never come to a decision!

Always agree. It's so much easier to come up with reasons to agree such as employment and the economic multiplier effect than to disagree. Even points of disagreement you can say but they are doing this to combat the issue.
Reply 7

What are you thinking for dynamic earth?
thank you ill definitely use this tomorrow! what case studies have you done for dynamic earth?
Reply 9
thank you ill definitely use this tomorrow! what case studies have you done for dynamic earth?

Mount St Helens for volcanic activity, Sendai Japan for MEDC and Haiti for LEDC earthquake
Reply 10
Anyone doing WJEC?!
Reply 11
Demographics will come up at A level.
Edexcel tomorrow, land use is the most confusing answer to write?????
I'm doing Edexcel.. anyone else?
Original post by Rose4123
Mount St Helens for volcanic activity, Sendai Japan for MEDC and Haiti for LEDC earthquake

Completely different from me! I'm only focusing on Pinatubo for my volcano and doing that question
Anyone got any predictions for Edexcel because I am stressing so much...
Reply 16
Ed excel predictions please anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending