The Student Room Group

We like each other... didn't do anything... now he has a gf?

I've liked this guy for a while now, but didn't think I stood a chance so didn't really act on it. Then I heard via one of his friends that he's liked me for a while too, but didn't think I liked him, and now he has a girlfriend...

It's annoying to think about what could have been. :frown: I guess I'm just looking for advice - I suppose the best thing to do is just move on and leave them to it, right?
wait for him to break up then leap at him
that's assuming you think he will break up eventually and that it's worth the wait
Reply 2
You heard from him friends not from him, you don't know the details. Maybe he did like you but then met his girlfriend who he likes more. Obviously he liked her enough to do something about it, unlike with you.

Move on
Original post by Anonymous
I've liked this guy for a while now, but didn't think I stood a chance so didn't really act on it. Then I heard via one of his friends that he's liked me for a while too, but didn't think I liked him, and now he has a girlfriend...

It's annoying to think about what could have been. :frown: I guess I'm just looking for advice - I suppose the best thing to do is just move on and leave them to it, right?

Yup pretty much. Unless you wanna be a homewrecker.
No, you dont owe anything to his new partner; he isn't an island to stick a flag in and claim.

I'd tell him how you feel. If he likes you more, he'll probably follow his heart!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending