The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Go on, PM me, I'll rate you!
pm me
Original post by Anonymous
Loool i hardly pleaded did i?
I just said be honest.

Which I was and I think you're a firm 6/10 which is not ugly. There's no need to be upset because I didn't give you a higher score if anything you should commend me on my capacity to be candid in lieu of tip-toeing around your feelings which I feel many posters did with their ratings.

Have a lovely evening, petal. :smile:
Reply 123
sure
yeah you can pm me

Bloody hell, please don't loool
(edited 8 years ago)
alright haha
OP, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just remember that :h:
Pm me i wanna see! :tongue: Promise to be honest but not an ******* :v
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Daenerys...
My intentions? Pray, tell. I have no idea what you're on about Steven, the OP pm'd me 3 pictures and pleaded with me to give her my honest opinion so I obliged her. I am empowering her by ensuring her that she's not ugly that's completely different to when men/boys with lascivious intentions rate her based on other women and make it into a competition.

Your intentions are clear to everyone on here. I do not need to explain them, though I and others have done so in the past (which you conveniently ignored).

She definitely did not "plead", but as always you're being overly dramatic. You forget that YOU asked her to send her pictures.

That said, if "I think you're average" isn't objectifying then what is? Are you joking or what?

Your so full of sh*t. Trolls only stay for so long. I don't see what you're trying to achieve.
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks :smile:

Pm me:smile:
PM me, I'll rate :smile:
Are they nudes?
drop me a PM and i'll rate you!!
Original post by Daenerys...
Which I was and I think you're a firm 6/10 which is not ugly. There's no need to be upset because I didn't give you a higher score if anything you should commend me on my capacity to be candid in lieu of tip-toeing around your feelings which I feel many posters did with their ratings.

Have a lovely evening, petal. :smile:

Am i upset? Loool
Thank you for your honesty

Original post by Mr.bob
Are they nudes?

God No, this has been OVER hyped for no reason lool
not sure why it received more attention than the average rate me thread
Original post by *Stefan*
Your intentions are clear to everyone on here. I do not need to explain them, though I and others have done so in the past (which you conveniently ignored).

She definitely did not "plead", but as always you're being overly dramatic. You forget that YOU asked her to send her pictures.

That said, if "I think you're average" isn't objectifying then what is? Are you joking or what?

Your so full of sh*t. Trolls only stay for so long. I don't see what you're trying to achieve.

I have never claimed to be a troll you simply branded me as one because simply put my opinions differ to yours where women are concerned. It's apparent from the few conversations we've shared that my female voice threatens you and this is the reason behind your constant attacks to debase me any which way you can.

What's more is that I did not even address you or otherwise acknowledge you for the past week, in fact you have been stalking me, yes stalking me as evidenced by our brief encounter in this thread. I made a post hours ago and you felt the need to quote me and "call me out" on an entirely imagined contradiction because you wanted to score points. So I ask who is trolling?

Finally there's nothing wrong with saying that the OP is average moreover there's nothing wrong with being average. Stop trying to start something.
Reply 135
Drop me a PM
PM me, i'll rate u :wink:
Send me a PM :smile:
pm me ill give u an honest opinion :smile:
PM me and I'll rate you