Forgot to quote you... I answered above.. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank youu
Original post by Mquinn
thank youu

Wooh!- your welcome lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Guys help me, I suck at maths, I have 6 days to improve as well as revising for my other 3 exams HELP :cry::cry:
Original post by ozzie2
Guys help me, I suck at maths, I have 6 days to improve as well as revising for my other 3 exams HELP :cry::cry:

Aw aw aw lolll. You'll be okay.. okay so here we go: First thing Id reccomend is go through all your notes in class then once you fully understand start the past papers. Im sprry Im not overly good at advice but Im in the same position lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by ozzie2

Original post by Anon_98
Aw aw aw lolll. You'll be okay.. okay so here we go: First thing Id reccomend is go through all your notes in class then once you fully understand start the past papers. Im sprry Im not overly good at advice but Im in the same position lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally, because we are so short on time now, i would suggest moving straight on to past papers. With any questions you are unable to do, share them with us and we'll do our best to teach you how to do them. Almost every exam is the same so if you've seen how to do it, you can do it again.

Of course C1 this year was a bastard so it kinda ruins the trend.

For everyone aiming to get 100UMS, i'd look at the Solomon papers as they are one hell of a lot harder but prepare you for everything possible :smile:
Reply 65
what are the chances you will have to prove the sine rule?
Reply 66
Original post by Anon_98
You're welcome. :smile: yeah sounds good haha, especially if you've completed all the past papers. I wish you the best with it all,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Hope you do well in any exams you are doing too.:biggrin:
I think I got around a high C for C1 is there anyway I can get an A overall if so what do I need to get in m1 and c2
Reply 68
Original post by john123412
I think I got around a high C for C1 is there anyway I can get an A overall if so what do I need to get in m1 and c2

you will be looking at 86 UMS in both M1 and C2 (so 65/75 marks on each exam) if you obtained 68 UMS in C1 (that's a high C) hope this helps
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Columbo97
Personally, because we are so short on time now, i would suggest moving straight on to past papers. With any questions you are unable to do, share them with us and we'll do our best to teach you how to do them. Almost every exam is the same so if you've seen how to do it, you can do it again.

For everyone aiming to get 100UMS, i'd look at the Solomon papers as they are one hell of a lot harder but prepare you for everything possible :smile:

Aw thank you so much, but obviously if I cant remember how to even start solving then the past papers wont be doable...if that makes sense. -youre totally right though lol...ugh maybe ill try and do it while working through, no idea.. Thanks though, im glad you offered me your help and ill be sure to let you know if I get stuck + stuff. :smile:

I agree with the C1 stuff haha, hopefully C2 will make up for it. I havemt seem the Solomon papers, kinda scared to look at them bc they sound hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reece13
what are the chances you will have to prove the sine rule?

Is that on the spec :s-smilie:

Do you have a link to these Solomon papers?
Hopefully I can do it. For C1 if I rearranged incorrectly but I still did the correct methods e.g for questions 10 I got the wrong differential but I still used to correct method to get "c" and the correct method to get f(x) in question 6. The rearranging ****ed me up on both parts. Silly mistakes I know . Would I get any marks?
Reply 73
Original post by Craig1998

i'm not sure haha, i was going through the whole of the C2 book and it's in there but I didn't know if it would come up or not
Reply 74
Original post by Anon_98
Aw thank you so much, but obviously if I cant remember how to even start solving then the past papers wont be doable...if that makes sense. -youre totally right though lol...ugh maybe ill try and do it while working through, no idea.. Thanks though, im glad you offered me your help and ill be sure to let you know if I get stuck + stuff. :smile:

I agree with the C1 stuff haha, hopefully C2 will make up for it. I havemt seem the Solomon papers, kinda scared to look at them bc they sound hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you cant get 73/75 then don't look at them. I never have and never will :tongue:

Just quote me and i'll be sure to do my best to help :smile:
Reply 75

I did a bronze, silver and gold paper today and I feel like it's just the harder stuff I do bad on as I got 100% on the bronze one. But application of differentiation and stuff wrecks me as well as some trigonometry and logs :frown: So I will probs try to focus on them
Original post by War-Mac
Thanks. Hope you do well in any exams you are doing too.:biggrin:

Wooh!! Haha, thank youu! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by GregClarke1871
Do you have a link to these Solomon papers?

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c2-solomon/
Reply 78
Original post by Craig1998

The only proof that will come up is the geometric series one I think (Don't quote me on this/take me to court over it) :biggrin:
Reply 79

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending