The Student Room Group

The right age to start wearing make up

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Never................
Original post by channies
Probably 16/17. I know a ten year old who wears more makeup than me. I feel really sad when really young girls wear makeup, there's plenty of time for that, go and roll around in some mud instead whilst you still can!

Or take up mountain biking. :biggrin:

I'd say 16-18. I only started wearing it when I was 18 but I started off very minimal. I think it is true when people say it's hard to go back from wearing make up and not wearing it.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
No to anyone you don't, you're naturally beautifully :smile:

Expect a pic from me when I wake up in the morning then call me naturally beautiful :u:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Expect a pic from me when I wake up in the morning then call me naturally beautiful :u:

I probably will :smile:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Just saying now you've promised me this photo you can't back out :tongue:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Just saying now you've promised me this photo you can't back out :tongue:

-___________________________________________-
Original post by fieldy_xo
When do you think it is appropriate for people to start wearing make up?

As in, a full face of make up; foundation, concealer, full eye make up, eyebrows, contour etc.

Tbh, I think its your choice, there's never an 'appropriate' age to wear make up. Make up is something I use to make me feel good about myself-bearing in mind that I never wear full face make up-and based on where you're coming from with this question I would say whenever you feel right but tbh I wouldn't recommend someone wearing full face make up under the age of 15 because then you can get 'hooked' and theres (to be kinda doom and gloom) no going back
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Or take up mountain biking. :biggrin:

Yes, well we don't want to kill the children! Just let them have their youth...although that does look fun to watch :tongue:
Reply 30
I started at 16, so I'd say around that age xP

Quick Reply

Latest