Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
:hugs: what's wrong?

---------------

got a 65 on a lab that i thought i had done completely wrong :woo:

a lot tbh :/ well done on the report, that's awesome! :hugs:
exam today went okay... :woo:

Also going to be visiting college next week to see about support stuff and where the support stuff is... Which is fantastic.
Feel so ****. Exams are going horribly, assignments are coming back at worse grades than anticipated and everything's just building up. Apart from my food stuff I really honestly things were getting better for me. :facepalm:

Food

Spoiler

Original post by Midnightmemories
exam today went okay... :woo:

Also going to be visiting college next week to see about support stuff and where the support stuff is... Which is fantastic.

Glad to hear things are going good for you. :smile:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Feel so ****. Exams are going horribly, assignments are coming back at worse grades than anticipated and everything's just building up. Apart from my food stuff I really honestly things were getting better for me. :facepalm:

Food

Spoiler

:hugs: Do you have someone you can talk to about stuff building up?

Food

Spoiler

:console: massive hugs :penguinhug:
Original post by superwolf

:hugs: Do you have someone you can talk to about stuff building up?

If I really wanted somebody to talk to irl there are people I could reach out to, it's just hard :dontknow:
Original post by ScaryScience
:console: massive hugs :penguinhug:

Thanks scary :hugs:
If I really wanted somebody to talk to irl there are people I could reach out to, it's just hard :dontknow:

Thanks scary :hugs:

You should talk to someone, isolating yourself is never good. :console:
Glad to hear things are going good for you. :smile:

only reason things are going well is because of the support that I'm having from school and stuff... Before my exam this week my counsellor has came down to see me and calm me down, ground me and do mindfulness stuff with me. And she's also came to the exam room with me and seen me into the room... Which is lovely and helpful... Especially when we had a delay going into the room this morning and she stayed down with me because she knew it would keep me calmer than leaving me down there with a massive group of people in one corridor and yeah...

hope things are okay your end :hugs:
only reason things are going well is because of the support that I'm having from school and stuff... Before my exam this week my counsellor has came down to see me and calm me down, ground me and do mindfulness stuff with me. And she's also came to the exam room with me and seen me into the room... Which is lovely and helpful... Especially when we had a delay going into the room this morning and she stayed down with me because she knew it would keep me calmer than leaving me down there with a massive group of people in one corridor and yeah...

hope things are okay your end :hugs:

Glad people are looking out for you. :smile:

Things aren't great, still ill with no sign of what's actually wrong with me. It's affecting my mood more and more, especially with not being able to go out and about like usual. :frown:
Really triggered :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Really triggered :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anything we can do? You wanna talk about it?
Original post by Sabertooth
Coming off antipsychotics sounds like a really awesome step, I hope it goes well for you, dude. :smile:

Thanks mate, I hope it goes well too :smile:

How are you doing?
Glad people are looking out for you. :smile:

Things aren't great, still ill with no sign of what's actually wrong with me. It's affecting my mood more and more, especially with not being able to go out and about like usual. :frown:

:jumphug: are they trying to find out what it is or have they given up? :console:
All this talk about doctors have reminded me that I need to ask mum to phone up doctors about my health form.. Handed it in a week ago and I need it back to hand in... :/
Sorry I'm not offering support to anyone atm, feeling very fragile what with therapy ending.

Spoiler

Original post by PandaWho
It seems really positive! Hopefully coming of the meds works! Got my fingers crossed for you for sure!
Glad your more positive about things!!

Im ok i guess, works going good, apart from i havnt even looked at my crappy induction book :eek:
Foods horrendous atm though, im lucky if i eat 2 meals at the moment :s-smilie: like today only hade my tea and had some toast at lunch, thats it, know i need to eat, but brains telling me not too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you're enjoying work, the induction booklet will come in time, don't put too much pressure on yourself. :hugs: food stuff sounds really difficult. I've never had a problem with food personally but I know what helps some people is making a plan of what to eat each day, and aim for that? Start at something easy though. Maybe mention it to your GP?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry I'm not offering support to anyone atm, feeling very fragile what with therapy ending.

Spoiler

:console: Sorry to hear about therapy. Thinking of you and I hope things improve soon
You should talk to someone, isolating yourself is never good. :console:

I know, I think that's how things got so bad a few years ago.

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great, hope things improve soon :hugs:

Massive squishes for TLG and furry too :console:
:jumphug: are they trying to find out what it is or have they given up? :console:
All this talk about doctors have reminded me that I need to ask mum to phone up doctors about my health form.. Handed it in a week ago and I need it back to hand in... :/

They're still trying, but the GP surgery have run out of tests they can do on me, so I don't know what'll happen next. And I don't know at what point I should start seriously worrying about my mental health. Things are not going well.
Original post by bullettheory
Anything we can do? You wanna talk about it?

I don't want to trigger anyone else, but thanks. Hope you're alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're still trying, but the GP surgery have run out of tests they can do on me, so I don't know what'll happen next. And I don't know at what point I should start seriously worrying about my mental health. Things are not going well.

Hope you start to feel better soon wolfie! :hugs:

Original post by furryface12
I don't want to trigger anyone else, but thanks. Hope you're alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing fine thanks. You wouldn't trigger me so if you do wanna chat you're more than welcome to pm me or poke me on Skype

Latest