The Student Room Group

French Edexcel GCSE 12th may 2015 (Higher)

Listening: really hard
Reading: It was alright.
What did you guys get for the bag, passport, ticket question.
Reply 1
yeah, i agree- found reading a lot easier than listening. i got ticket for that question :/
Original post by AG16
yeah, i agree- found reading a lot easier than listening. i got ticket for that question :/

Yep, My french teacher has got the papers and she said ticket was right.
I am going to see if she has the whole thing tomorrow hopefully.
I found the listening really hard, anyone remember what you put for the one where you have to write about why school holidays are too long?
Original post by shaloobee
I found the listening really hard, anyone remember what you put for the one where you have to write about why school holidays are too long?

I think I said it was difficult for parents that work in the holidays and that students forget what they've learnt. I'm sure there was something about bad grades too but I wasn't confident on that.
Original post by thepurplerain
I think I said it was difficult for parents that work in the holidays and that students forget what they've learnt. I'm sure there was something about bad grades too but I wasn't confident on that.

I got it's hard for parents to work and guessed everything else I completely flopped on that question I'm so disappointed because I could do all the past papers.. I just hope the grade boundary will be lower this year
Reply 6
I found listening way easier!
he lost his ticket was the right answer!!
Original post by Nithu123
I found listening way easier!
he lost his ticket was the right answer!!

for me the reading was really easy haha... i got the ticket one wrong as well, I knew he lost his bag and passport and something about his dad and then he found something idk sad times
Reply 8
has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme for this exam please?
OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR AQA AND MY HEART WAS POUNDING BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON AND I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING ABOUT TICKETS HAHA I'M SUCH A ****, see you later guys.
Original post by kittykatieboo
OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR AQA AND MY HEART WAS POUNDING BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON AND I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING ABOUT TICKETS HAHA I'M SUCH A ****, see you later guys.

OMG WAIT NO I'M OCR, NEXT I'LL BE KFC :biggrin:
I'm such a mess.
Can someone please put up the unofficial mark scheme for French EDEXCEL 2015 higher listening and reading it please 🙏🏾:smile:
Is there an unofficial mark scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending