The Student Room Group

Girlfriend dressing me up?

My girlfriend has for a while been having nightmares, quite nasty ones too. So, I asked her what did she do when she was little to combat nightmares, and she said that she snuggled her teddy bear harder. So to bring back some of those happy memories, she is going to dress me up in soft cuddle, snugly clothes and blankets and cuddle me as a teddy bear, she already does but If we can channel some of those happy childhood memories it might help combat the nightmares.

What do you think?
Reply 1
Original post by readytoroll
My girlfriend has for a while been having nightmares, quite nasty ones too. So, I asked her what did she do when she was little to combat nightmares, and she said that she snuggled her teddy bear harder. So to bring back some of those happy memories, she is going to dress me up in soft cuddle, snugly clothes and blankets and cuddle me as a teddy bear, she already does but If we can channel some of those happy childhood memories it might help combat the nightmares.

What do you think?

I guess it could help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Andy98
I guess it could help

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am going to go to her parents house and see if I can find her old teddy bear anyway.
Reply 3
I am going to go to her parents house and see if I can find her old teddy bear anyway.

Good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Hopefully, her and myself will be able to get her nightmares to go away. They are horrible. Though Freddy Krueger is not in them which is good! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hopefully, her and myself will be able to get her nightmares to go away. They are horrible. Though Freddy Krueger is not in them which is good! :biggrin:

Hahaha one way of looking at it:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a lovely thing to do!
Reply 7
What do you think?

Why do you keep making new accounts to talk about your girlfriend dressing you up, doing your makeup or whatever?

I think if you like imaging yourself getting dressed by your gf/sister/friend/whoever it is for that day.. you should just continue imagining it without creating these same threads over and over :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest