The Student Room Group

How sexually liberated are you? Which of these categories do you fall into?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BobTheSinger
That's fine but it's like I said it's nigh on impossible to find a woman that wants monogamy and a family in 2015, those women died out a long time ago. Either you accept this and look for an open relationship/polyamory or risk being single and alone for the rest of your life, the choice is yours.

We're just going to keep disagreeing on this. I know plenty of them. In fact the majority of girls I know want exactly what you say girls no longer want. You can keep believing they don't exist if you like, doesn't bother me at all. I mean you're wrong, simple as that, but it's your loss, not mine.
Original post by Dheorl
We're just going to keep disagreeing on this. I know plenty of them. In fact the majority of girls I know want exactly what you say girls no longer want. You can keep believing they don't exist if you like, doesn't bother me at all. I mean you're wrong, simple as that, but it's your loss, not mine.

I agree with BobTheSinger. I've yet to meet the women you are describing Dheori. It's pretty much a massive slut-fest
Original post by Bealzibub
I agree with BobTheSinger. I've yet to meet the women you are describing Dheori. It's pretty much a massive slut-fest

In that case all I can say is I'm glad I'm not in your social groups. Denying they exist purely because you don't know any does seem rather foolish though. I've never seen a proton but I know they exist.

Out of curiosity how old are you? I'm wondering if it's just an age thing.

Oh, and it's an L at the end btw.
Original post by Bealzibub

It's baffling to me that he knows any women that wants monogamy or commitment, where are these women because I don't know any of them.:confused:
How old are you Dhelorl and how old are these women you know? There's no way any of them can be in their twenties like all the women I know.
(edited 8 years ago)
How old are you Dhelorl and how old are these women you know? There's no way any of them can be in their twenties like all the women I know.

All in their 20's, as am I. I don't know who these women you know are Blabtheirsigner but I'm glad they're not my friends.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dheorl
All in their 20's, as am I. I don't know who these women you know are Blabtheirsigner but I'm glad they're not my friends.
It's baffling you know any women like this Dairylea, you must know a lot of religious church goers if that's the case!
It's baffling you know any women like this Dairylea, you must know a lot of religious church goers if that's the case!

Nope Blobtitsaddo, they're pretty much all perfectly normal 20 somethings. Only one is particularly religious. I do find it very comical that you completely fail to comprehend the fact they exist. Are you one of those people who if you haven't seen it you don't believe it?
I'm a 1 I think
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm a 1 I think

:colone:
Original post by Dheorl
Nope Blobtitsaddo, they're pretty much all perfectly normal 20 somethings. Only one is particularly religious. I do find it very comical that you completely fail to comprehend the fact they exist. Are you one of those people who if you haven't seen it you don't believe it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's either deluded or baiting you - honestly it isn't worth it.
The overwhelming majority of girls and guys I know still want a serious relationship (an annoyingly high proportion are currently in one!) and i'm a 22 year old student...In Brighton! If people aren't burning wedding dresses and embracing 'free love' here then I seriously doubt that they are doing so in Norfolk, Keswick or Morton on the Marsh...
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
:colone:

I'm a 1 I think

You see dairylea yet another woman who's not monogamous and into open relationships, where are the women who want monogamy exactly?
You see dairylea yet another woman who's not monogamous and into open relationships, where are the women who want monogamy exactly?

I dunno brag*****loppy, maybe the 15 people that have rated my original post in this thread?

Also as has been pointed out by many people, the fact that you grouped monogamy with boring sex will clearly slant the results. From a what I get up to in the bedroom POV I'm a one, but I'm not interested in non monogamous relationships. The women who want monogamy make up at least 90% of my female friends. I genuinely pity you if you're looking for one but can't find any, I'm sorry that you've resigned yourself to living such a lonely life, but I guess based on your displayed intelligence I doubt you'd attract many mature girls either way.

In fact if you look at your original post... "You have absolutely no guilt, shame or inhibitions about sex whatsoever. You think casual sex is fine, as long as all partners are legal and consenting. You believe sex is a natural, normal human need and is there to be enjoyed without guilt or hang ups. You are sexually adventurous and open minded, and have no problem experimenting with different things in the bedroom."

All that could be accomplished whilst being entirely monogamous. I think you've really lost the plot and are for some reason determined to force your beliefs on others. I hate fanatics of anything, you're no different.
(edited 8 years ago)

The guy I was quoting just now is the guy I'm in a relationship with you genius. And he knows what my beliefs about sex are and he's fine with them. And we're in a monogamous relationship and tbh there's nothing wrong with trying new things when you're in one

Go be a bigshot somewhere else but your posts are plain pathetic here
(edited 8 years ago)
5. Have to wait and see

Posted from TSR Mobile
The guy I was quoting just now is the guy I'm in a relationship with you genius. And he knows what my beliefs about sex are and he's fine with them. And we're in a monogamous relationship and tbh there's nothing wrong with trying new things when you're in one

Go be a bigshot somewhere else but your posts are plain pathetic here

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, but you can't say you're monogamous if you're having sex with other men at the same time, you're in an open relationship not a monogamous one.
Sexually frustrated 16 year old here. All I want is some head. But I can't get any ffs :frown:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, but you can't say you're monogamous if you're having sex with other men at the same time, you're in an open relationship not a monogamous one.

Doesn't necessarily have to be with other men.. I'm bi so it can be women as well (which my bf's fine with)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending