The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Is that an undergrad ? And Yeh I do live in oz :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3981
Original post by daisychain_
Alaikum salaam :smile: i'm fine Alhamdulillah, and yourself? yes i am, i'm so excited :woo: :biggrin: i think it starts the day after my last A level exam :tongue:

Alhamdulillah I'm good :h: Ooh, with all the exams you are probably already praying loads and eating little anyway, so Ramadhan will be easy on you haha :wink: Have your exams already started?
Original post by Ruh
Alhamdulillah I'm good :h: Ooh, with all the exams you are probably already praying loads and eating little anyway, so Ramadhan will be easy on you haha :wink: Have your exams already started?

I eat loads around exam season- its probably of the stress and need for more energy :smile: no they start in june :h:
Reply 3984
Dostlar, Nottingham Trent de Master okuyan var mi aranizda?
Reply 3985
hey guys 😌 another Turk here
Lol gel gel :smile: sen nerden ingilterenin ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3987
Original post by daisychain_
I eat loads around exam season- its probably of the stress and need for more energy :smile: no they start in june :h:

Aw haha; I tend to not eat much - maybe 1 proper meal a day with light snacking and maybe a light breakfast or lunch :u: Goodluck, insha'Allah ta'ala they go well :h:
Reply 3988
Original post by OzantheAussie
Lol gel gel :smile: sen nerden ingilterenin ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

bildigin londra, sen?
Original post by Ruh
Aw haha; I tend to not eat much - maybe 1 proper meal a day with light snacking and maybe a light breakfast or lunch :u: Goodluck, insha'Allah ta'ala they go well :h:

insha'Allah :h:
Original post by lena98
bildigin londra, sen?

Şuan Avustralya'danım. Okumaya Eylül'de gelicem bristol'a. Have u always lived in londra?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Şuan Avustralya'danım. Okumaya Eylül'de gelicem bristol'a. Have u always lived in londra?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Evet, burada dogdum burada buyudum. :smile: is australia good? Better than england? :P

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile
Haha birde soruyon mu of course it is better :smile: havası daha güzel doesn't rain 24/7, nicer ppl, low crime :smile: only disadvantage that it is really far from everywhere ... It's gonna take me 27hrs flight to get there but am gonna have stop over in Turkiye :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha birde soruyon mu of course it is better :smile: havası daha güzel doesn't rain 24/7, nicer ppl, low crime :smile: only disadvantage that it is really far from everywhere ... It's gonna take me 27hrs flight to get there but am gonna have stop over in Turkiye :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But England, esp London is the worlds central...

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile

Wow that's very important :/
Wow that's very important :/

Lol by that I meant - from shops to events. Education to work. Everything is in London. You're coming to England to study for example. :smile:

Original post by JohnsHatun
Lol by that I meant - from shops to events. Education to work. Everything is in London. You're coming to England to study for example. :smile:

Because it's cheaper than in australia hahaha but yeh it ain't bad education don't get me wrong. But other then Edinburg is the only place in the UK that catches my attention :smile: anyways çok övüyorsun Londra'yı artık gezdirirsin geldiğimde bakarsın severim :wink: adın ne senin bu arada?
Get a room, you two.
Because it's cheaper than in australia hahaha but yeh it ain't bad education don't get me wrong. But other then Edinburg is the only place in the UK that catches my attention :smile: anyways çok övüyorsun Londra'yı artık gezdirirsin geldiğimde bakarsın severim :wink: adın ne senin bu arada?

Gezdiririm tabi ki de. Adim Begum. Let me take a wild guess your name is...... Ozan?

Hahaha. That didn't take u very hard to guess begum. Hold on how ppl pronounce ur name? Be-gum? Lol anyways I guess we should in private some ppl r getting annoyed ey! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest