The Student Room Group

The Wall! Share pictures of your revision space

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Witcher
this is mine! I can't stand to have it messy so it needs to be as tidy as possible for me to study!

#studygoals
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1431642997.740627.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1431643018.441695.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1431643054.920602.jpg
Mamma says I don't need all this 'crap' but I need every piece of paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by __Adam__
It's nice to have everything within reach, does get a bit crowded occasionally though.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1431534952.687467.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plus 1 rep for FF 13 -2 :biggrin:
study area
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nath98
Here's mine :smile:

I spy an AOC monitor!
Original post by boods8897
I have to revise in the kitchen :smile: my bedroom is too distracting! Have so many posters/photos that can't even really see my walls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thought your username said boobs for a sec :tongue:
This is my school revision space. Far away from all distractions.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1431652547.105629.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tarius
Plus 1 rep for FF 13 -2 :biggrin:

Ty, I liked the game but thought it was a bit easy until the ending, replaying it as the story confused me the first time. Also I'm wondering whether I should get Lightning returns or any of the DLC.
Reply 88
Ty, I liked the game but thought it was a bit easy until the ending, replaying it as the story confused me the first time. Also I'm wondering whether I should get Lightning returns or any of the DLC.

Lightning returns is okay, not got any of the DLC for FF 13-2 yet. However you should definitely get the demo for FF 15, it was amazing :eek:, they've made the game completely open world.

There even going to do an update for it, later this year.
Original post by Tarius
Lightning returns is okay, not got any of the DLC for FF 13-2 yet. However you should definitely get the demo for FF 15, it was amazing :eek:, they've made the game completely open world.

There even going to do an update for it, later this year.

I will do if I get a PS4 or if it also comes out for PC, shame it's not being released on 360.

To pretend this isn't derailing the thread, I should probably get some Final Fantasy posters to make my wall look nicer.
Reply 90
Start of A-levels:

Now:

Can't wait to get rid of that damn Carpet :unimpressed:
#dyel?
Reply 91
I will do if I get a PS4 or if it also comes out for PC, shame it's not being released on 360.

To pretend this isn't derailing the thread, I should probably get some Final Fantasy posters to make my wall look nicer.

Haha, yeah prob good idea :lol:
My (quite messy) desk space!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frances98
My (quite messy) desk space!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your laptop :biggrin: Amazing
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I love your laptop :biggrin: Amazing

Haha Thanks! It was a christmas gift!
How do you get the pics to upload full size? Mine keep uploading as thumbnails

To make the picture come up in full I use TINYPIC.COM

TinyPic
TinyPic is also a free photo sharing website, however you do not need to register and you can start uploading immediately!

Click Browse in the Upload box to select your picture, then click
Click Upload Now to begin the uploading process.

You will be asked to enter a code - this is to ensure that it is a person uploading the image and not a spam robot!

Once you have wirtten the Captcha you will be directed to a page with 4 links, get the second one and then come to the comment section. On the toolbar there is a picture icon, paste the link obtained.

An example of the upload code check - the user had to enter the words 'horse versus' into the box.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by FloralEssence
To make the picture come up in full I use TINYPIC.COM

TinyPic
TinyPic is also a free photo sharing website, however you do not need to register and you can start uploading immediately!

Click Browse in the Upload box to select your picture, then click
Click Upload Now to begin the uploading process.

You will be asked to enter a code - this is to ensure that it is a person uploading the image and not a spam robot!

Once you have wirtten the Captcha you will be directed to a page with 4 links, get the second one and then come to the comment section. On the toolbar there is a picture icon, paste the link obtained.

An example of the upload code check - the user had to enter the words 'horse versus' into the box.

Or u could just simply click this picture icon, choose a file and then upload it.
Original post by Angelo12231
Thought your username said boobs for a sec :tongue:

My brother used to always be having to explain to people that he wasn't calling me boobs.... :facepalm:
QUOTE=Anne james;55820061]Or u could just simply click this picture icon, choose a file and then upload it.

True I hadn't realised, but the image comes up pretty small and as an attachment (well, at least mine comes small :s-smilie:).. but _Adam_ was asking for an enlarged version.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah, uploaded using the app and it came up small, reuploaded on laptop using that button but it comes up the same size, however my post was quoted earlier and the reuploaded image was full sized in the quote.

Quick Reply

Latest