The Student Room Group

omegle

Hey guys, just needed some advice. I was chatting on omegle the other day, and got along well with the guy and we was going to swap contact details then his phone started to play and he couldn't see anything I was typing, and the things that he was typing was all jumbled. We did want to keep in contact with each other, then that went and happened. He did manage to tell me his first name, where he works (certain hospital) and job. after doing a (little) search online, I may have found out his last name, but I'm just wondering would it be weird if I sent a letter to him at the hospital or should I just leave it? if I should, can staff get letters at hospitals, or would he never get it? I would appreciate any advice/replies :colondollar:
It would be weird...if it happened to me anyway
Shouldn't be weird. He was about to give you his details anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
oki personally i would just leave it i mean i would stalk him and try to find him on a social networking site but tbh he may be a little creeped out by the letter
Original post by huma97ali
oki personally i would just leave it i mean i would stalk him and try to find him on a social networking site but tbh he may be a little creeped out by the letter

I don't use facebook, so I was looking on my friend's account and think I came across him, but didn't really wanna send a message from my friend's account
Reply 5
Weird.
Original post by anonymous_2013
I don't use facebook, so I was looking on my friend's account and think I came across him, but didn't really wanna send a message from my friend's account

Fair enough aha why dont u make a fb account to talk to him?
lol ik how u feel aha omegle is annnoying like that hahah
Original post by huma97ali
Fair enough aha why dont u make a fb account to talk to him?
lol ik how u feel aha omegle is annnoying like that hahah

Thanks, I might do that actually. Lol it is annoying
Thanks, I might do that actually. Lol it is annoying
lol ikr i met this dude he was perf then the stupid thing crashed
[QUOTE=huma97ali;55817109]lol ikr i met this dude he was perf then the stupid thing crashed

Oh dear. Note to selves, if we get on with someone, exchange details lol
Send a letter to his workplace? :K: Would seem very weird.

Why not just make a Facebook account and add him?
Oh dear. Note to selves, if we get on with someone, exchange details lol

hahah yep first thing lel hahah
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
Send a letter to his workplace? :K: Would seem very weird.

Why not just make a Facebook account and add him?

Yeah I think I will, thanks
What is omegle seen it mentioned before, is it just a random chat thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
What is omegle seen it mentioned before, is it just a random chat thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye, a bit like chat roulette.
That is very creepy...
go for it girl - don't give a **** what anyone else thinks; you gotta do what you gotta do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending