The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE SPANISH -15th May

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JohnMc1234599
Yes it was easier do you not think ? ..

Pretty much everyone at my school found it harder but I guess you never know how it was nationally...
Reply 61
Original post by JohnMc1234599
Yes it was easier do you not think ? ..

Aha your probably really good at spanish then, for the listening I think the fact that quite a few of the questions needed to be answered with precise detail made it hard. Like I heard that the boy gave all his money to the homeless man but i didnt hear that it was his birthday money.
I'm doing my gcse a year early haha
Reply 63
Reading wasn't too bad, listening was impossible!!
however the question in the reading about the girl's future education/job was very tricky
anyone get that one?
Reply 64
Original post by mghp
however the question in the reading about the girl's future education/job was very tricky
anyone get that one?

I put she might do voluntary work or something as a complete guess
Reply 65
I put voluntary work is a possibility too, did anyone get what the shops were doing to protect themselves?
Reply 66
Original post by joodaa
I put voluntary work is a possibility too, did anyone get what the shops were doing to protect themselves?

Have 2 catalogues- one for online shopping and for one in the store
Have a catalogue for the shop and a different one for online ?? ...
Reply 68
Original post by Rup1999
I put she might do voluntary work or something as a complete guess

I put "it's a possibility she'll claim benefits" :dontknow::colondollar: I think you're probably right!
Reply 69
hated the listening but the reading was ok .Praying for low grade boundries, that was probably one of the toughest listening papers!
Original post by Amy Hickman
I think the last one was about how the boss didn't let the employees listen to the radio when working in the factory

Ah okay. I put something like he employs people over the radio :colondollar: Its really difficult because even after 3 years of study, my vocab is still limited so I can really only pick out key words.

How did you find the reading in comparison?
Original post by mghp
anyone get that one?

I said she might work in a charity shop. Would that be right?

She mentioned obras benéficas
Reply 72
Original post by littleheron
Ah okay. I put something like he employs people over the radio :colondollar: Its really difficult because even after 3 years of study, my vocab is still limited so I can really only pick out key words.

How did you find the reading in comparison?

which question was this?!
Original post by Perol
which question was this?!

The one where you had to say why people were in the news. The example was a girl who was the youngest to become a bull rider or something.
Reply 74
Original post by mghp
I put "it's a possibility she'll claim benefits" :dontknow::colondollar: I think you're probably right!

I put it's a possibility that she'll work for Charity as I remember charity came up in a 2012 or 2013 paper and I got that question wrong and I recognised the word in the reading which I was happy about :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by littleheron
I said she might work in a charity shop. Would that be right?

She mentioned obras benéficas

I put that but some of my class mates said it was "works for charity" as shop wasn't mentioned. I don't know if I'll get the mark ;/
Original post by zc555
I put that but some of my class mates said it was "works for charity" as shop wasn't mentioned. I don't know if I'll get the mark ;/

I guess it depends on the examiner really. I put she might work in a charity shop, and since she might do charity work, she could work in a shop :smile:

But I'm not too worried since the rest of the reading went okay.
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be for an A*?
Reply 78
Original post by zc555
you would
​hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending