Shk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, everyone i took my PE gcse today and i found it really hard! Did anyone else finder it harder or weirder than usual???
Alkus16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you know what would I need to have got in the exam if i got an a* in the course work and practical section?
nox1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I found it quite hard compared to all the past papers :/
goharis123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For the Olympic weightlifter wanting to carry more weight was the peptide hormones or narcotic analgesics? (Multiple choice question)
*SweaterWeather*
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Alkus16)
Do you know what would I need to have got in the exam if i got an a* in the course work and practical section?
our teacher said abut 75% as many people do well in the coursework?
*SweaterWeather*
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found I often was unsure what the examiners actually wanted us to write :/ and the last question...just...what? o.O
goharis123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The whole paper was difficult compared to previous ones I think.
Alkus16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by *SweaterWeather*)
our teacher said abut 75% as many people do well in the coursework?
ok thank you
MØRGS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by goharis123)
For the Olympic weightlifter wanting to carry more weight was the peptide hormones or narcotic analgesics? (Multiple choice question)
narcotics
Alkus16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by goharis123)
I put narcotic analgesics but i think that the right answer was peptide hormones although both seemed to have made sence!!
MØRGS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I put narcotic analgesics but i think that the right answer was peptide hormones although both seemed to have made sence!!
had to be narcotics, peptide hormones increase oxygen level but weight training is anaerobic exercise, so it's not needed
Katiead
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shk)
Hi, everyone i took my PE gcse today and i found it really hard! Did anyone else finder it harder or weirder than usual???
Yeah it was awful, I revised loads and i'm scared I am going to fail now:eek:
Alkus16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anybody do edexcel ICT?
Alkus16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MØRGS)
had to be narcotics, peptide hormones increase oxygen level but weight training is anaerobic exercise, so it's not needed
But another type of peptide hormone is human growth hormone which increases muscle mass so that you can lift more
Katiead
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But another type of peptide hormone is human growth hormone which increases muscle mass so that you can lift more
yeah i put peptide hormones but i am not sure
Katiead
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know what I would have to get on my theory to get an A if i got 45/50 on my practical/course work?
j1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I put peptide hormones, because HGH (human growth hormone - which is a peptide hormone) promotes muscle growth.
j1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shk)
I found it quite hard!
j1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Katiead)
Does anyone know what I would have to get on my theory to get an A if i got 45/50 on my practical/course work?
probably at least 55, but thats just a guess
saffronlord
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But that's not on the specification, you only need to know EPO?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads